𝟎𝟏

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

The girls woke up in a dark room chained to the floor.

They were all confused and panicking on the inside. other than Braylen who was audibly screaming which wasn't helping their case, at all.

Jolea was getting annoyed with her by the second but before she could say anything, 4 big men walked through the door with smirks on their faces.

"Nobody can hear you so stop screaming." one of the men said.

The girls were in the middle of nowhere on an island, so there was no escape or nobody to save them.

"Where are we here?" Astoria finally asked.

"Your abilities, we want them." the other man responded.

The girls looked at eachother with confusion written on there faces, they never knew there was other people out there like them.

The men walked out and the girls got quiet until avona said something.

"Well since we're gonna be here for a while so we might as well get to know eachother." Avona said

Braylen folded her arms, "I'm not going to be here any longer, i know my parents are gonna come find me."

Jolea looked at her, "We are in the middle of nowhere with no phones or anything.. so how exactly are they gonna find you?"

"These floors are so disgusting, they could've atleast gave us beds." Braylen frowned.

Braylen was not liking this at all, but in her mind she wouldn't have to deal with this any longer, her parents would find her and she wouldn't have to suffer like the rest of them.

"They are trying to kill us so why would they give us beds? " My'ani finally asked, her tone held nothing but irritation.

"Common curtesy i guess." she shrugged her shoulders.

"Do you know how dumb you sound?" Jolea asked with her face scrunched up.

"..Well i'm Avona." Avona introduced herself, in hope to lift the tension.

Everyone was quiet for about 2 minutes just looking at Avona as if she was dumb.

"i'm Jolea, and i'm ready to go home." Jolea said.

"I'm astoria."

"My'ani."

Everyone was now looking at braylen waiting on her to introduce herself but she wasn't budging, she just kept looking at them as if they were the dumb ones.

"There's no point in introducing myself if i'm not going to be here any longer." Braylen said.

"Nobody is coming for you, and it can't get any better so you might as well just try to make the best of this situation." Astoria said, which was true.

"No, we're not friends and we won't be friends so i'm not introducing shit." braylen snapped.

Before Astoria could say anything back, 2 of the 4 men came in the room with plates in their hands that had their names on them.

"Here, eat up." one of them said, as the other men dropped the plates in front of them.

"We're gonna unchain you so you can eat, don't be stupid." one of the men said, and the girls nodded

"I'm sorry but I'm not eating this, i can't. " Braylen said, skeptically looking at the food.

"Well then.. you'll just starve." one of the men said.

"Or you can give me something else, you guys don't have a variety of food? " Braylen asked.

"Do you think you deserve that type of treatment? now eat up or starve, the choice is yours." one of the men said before they all walked out.

dessi out.

thoughts ?

don't forget to vote and comment.