𝟏𝟏

𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

4 hours.

It's been four hours since the girls have put in their punishment rooms. Past halfway to their ending time, which was seven hours.

The five girls have now mostly become numb to their punishments, just barely feeling any anxiety or fear anymore. One feeling that didn't go away though, was disgust.

Especially Braylen, the five were over this. Braylen was even putting her hands in the garbage now, throwing it around to find the key.

She's jumped a few times, seeing rats scurry across the floor.

Her father looked at all five cameras, watching them face their phobias. He slowly started to grow sympathy for his daughter Braylen, making her go through this. Watching her cry quietly, and gag at the dead bugs and dirty rodents.

Guilt started to consume him.

And it began to grow too strong.

"Cut it." He spoke, gaining the guards attention.

"What?" One the guards asked.

"I said cut it! Get them out." He raised his voice, already becoming irritated at the men.

"But I thought you said seven hours—"

"What did I just say?" The man cut him off, deepening his tone. The guard sucked in a breath, walking out of his office. Not forgetting the keys to every room.

The first room he went to was Jolea's. He unlocked the door without knocking, opening it. He looked around seeing the girl at the top of the second wall, standing on the table that was in the room.

She moved it.

"Hey." The man spoke up, making Jolea jump hard as she dropped her thumbtack. She held her chest as she turned around to look at the man.

All the man saw on the girl's face was.. nothing. There was no denying that she was ready to go. "C'mon." He gestured towards the door. Jolea quietly hopped off the table, walking to the door.

He took her forearm, walking her out of the room. The next room was Avona's.

The man too his walkie talkie out, "Stop the video." He spoke before entering the room. As he walked in he saw Avona dosing off but obviously the thunder was keeping her up, making her jump every two seconds.

As she nodded back off he took the headphones out of her head, undoing the ties on the chair. Jolea looked at her with sympathy, she looked so exhausted.

As they walked back out of the room, Jolea took Avona hand in friendly gesture. Avona squeezed her hand back, saying thank you to the small comfort. Jolea had now realized that what the girl's needed were each other. They needed each other, to stick together and escape this corrupted place. That was the key.

But the real question was, did the other girls realize that?

Or were they mad at each other for their failure?