𝟏𝟎

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

The cell door was slammed open showing 5 of the "guards".

"Damn they must be quintuplets.." My'ani joked quietly to where only the girls could hear her

Avona lightly punched her side signaling for her to stop joking around, considering this was a serious situation they were in.

"Astoria." One of the men called out to her

After hearing her name she suddenly shot up, leaving Braylen confused at what just happened but it didn't matter.

While looking into the mans' eyes she could tell he was angry and impatient, so she quickly walked over to him.

While making his way to the room with Astoria she asked him a question.

"Can you tell me where you're taking me?"

He didn't answer her, he just kept walking. Astoria gave him a little more time before growing aggravated. This time she asked again, in a angrier tone.

"Damn you can't answer me? The shit's that serious??"

He still didn't answer her, making her huff.

Once they both got to the room, he waited for Astoria to enter.

When she walked into the room the door was then shut behind her. Then there was static on the overcom, the static passed over into a deep almost-booming voice.

"You are one clever ass cookie; I wonder how clever you can get with these walls closing in on you." They said with a evil laugh.

Astoria froze at the sudden gravely sound of the walls moving. She slowly looked behind her, seeing that the walls were only moving closer to her.

She turned back around towards the door to try and open it. When the lock didn't budge, she began to panic, slowly getting overwhelmed as her heart pounded in her chest.

Now leaving: BRAYLEN, AVONA, MY'ANI, AND JOLEA.

"She's in the room now, bring the other." was heard over the walkie-talkies that the men were holding.

"Avona."

Since Avona overheard what was said on the walkie-talkie she was scared, horrified at the least.

When she slowly stood up My'ani gave her a reassuring smile, which made her only feel a slight bit better. It didn't overcome the beginning of her overthinking though.

As she left the room the guard was only a bit nicer than Astoria's. He at least answered her question, not in the way that she wanted him to though.

"Can you tell me where we're going?"

"A room, now shush."

Avona was slightly upset at the disrespect that he portrayed to her.

After they made their way to the room Avona saw inside of it. But she couldn't see anything but a chair, headphones in the seat, and four projectors on all sides of the chair.

They walked in and he strapped her up to the chair, putting the headphones over her head.

He signaled to the "mirror", giving people outside of it a thumbs up. Soon Avona saw the projectors light up, and a video appeared on each wall. This showcased the worst thunderstorm video, making her quickly shut her eyes as her heart sped up.

"The longest your eyes are closed, the longer the video plays." The man on the overcom spoke, "Which is over two hours."

Tears started to blur the girl's eyes, Avona hated anything thunderstorm related. Ever since she was a child, it was traumatic to her.