𝟎𝟒

𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

avona tossed a dirty ball she found in the air, consumed of boredom as everybody else still was thinking of ways to escape.

astoria was thinking on how they were going to work together, because obviously the girls didn't get along at all. the teamwork was basically the key to everything.

but at this point they were gonna be stuck in here forever. mostly because my'ani was being the most stubborn with everybody, and braylen was acting boujee. the girl was disgusted by everything.

"how are gonna use our powers now? can't believe we got some damn chips in us.." jolea mumbled the last part.

"right." avona agreed tossing the ball back in the air.

"when they give us permission to use our powers we just attack them at the most unexpected." my'ani shrugged.

everybody just stared at her.

"you dummy they can turn the chips back on the second we try." avona looked at her like she was stupid.

my'ani mugged her before rolling her eyes. "..whatever dumba--" she grumbled, just before avona gave her a look again.

she shut her right up.

astoria spoke up, trying to lighten up the tension, "ummmm.."

"well." jolea shrugged, "looks like we gon be stuck in here for a while." she said nonchalantly.

"YALL are going to be stuck in here. my parents are coming for me--"

"stop saying that!!" my'ani exclaimed, just frustrated at this point. braylen jumped a little at her small outburst.

"why?! why why why why whyyyy do you keep saying that?!"

avona again, weirdly found her accent very attractive as she yelled.

"must be manifesting..." avona slid down the wall as she whispered. my'ani stopped her fussing as she straight faced avona.

astoria covered her mouth to hide her small laugh, as jolea folded her lips in holding back from a grin. braylen just mugged avona.

"...too soon?" avona asked looking back up from her ball.

the door busted opened again, causing everybody's heads to snap towards the door.

two of the guards were found by the doorway. "yall know the drill. GET UP!" one of them yelled.

the girls groaned as they walked out one by one, straight out the door.

"bitch ass wanna be a drill sergeant so fucking bad.." my'ani grumbled as they closed the door behind her.

"shutup stop foe' they hear you we can get in trouble." braylen whisper yelled.

"stop talking to me i already wanna punch you." my'ani responded out loud, making everybody look at them.

the silence got loud as they stared. my'ani made her eyes wide, looking back at everybody in the room.

"well anyway, today we're gonna be training with your powers. we thought why not since we've already introduced our boss to you." the man as he scanned over everybody in the straight line.

"..my'ani n' avona, braylen and jolea, and astoria you're with me." the man finished.

"not a surprise he knows our names." avona whispered as everybody went over to their partner.

why da hell we training if we already know how to work our powers.. my'ani thought as a mug set onto her face.

"well dang i ain't happy as your partner either." avona said crossing her arms, snapping my'ani outta her thoughts.

"girllllaaaaa that's not even what i was thinkin'." my'ani responded trying to hide the fact that she just got jump-scared.

jolea stood in front of braylen, a good distance.

"braylen..um how are we supposed to do this if youn have no powers..?" she asked making braylen's anxiety spike up.

she didn't know what to say.

"im not doing anything so i don't know why you're here right now." braylen mugged, crossing her arms.

jolea looked at her blankly before walking off towards astoria and the guard as they were training.

braylen guessed that she was going over to train with astoria which would risk her secret being revealed.

"fuck-- jolea no wait!" she yelled, "im sorry!" she continued running over to her.

40 minutes later.

"come on jolea!" my'ani exclaimed before she started charging at braylen with the big metal axe as her hand.

now they were far into their training coming up with ideas, and my'ani suddenly wanted to see how fast jolea could get to control something.

she had shifted her hand into this big axe.

"NO!" braylen screeched as my'ani quickly made her way towards her, "MY'ANI WAIT--"

all the girls screamed afraid of the blood and gore until there was silence.

a squatting my'ani slowly opened her eyes as she noticed her fast beating heart. she saw that there was no blood on her blade, making her confused.

"girl where is the top of yo body at!?" jolea exclaimed, looking surprised as scared as ever. she looked around at everybody, "yall open yall eyes the girl ain't dead!"

the girl's opened their eyes to see that braylen was still standing there. her head and shoulders were the only things that were gone though.

my'ani got back up, looking at the back of braylen's head.

"..i thought yo lil ass said you ain't have no powers." my'ani spoke up, mugging as she quickly put the pieces together.

braylen's heart sped up as everybody started to look at her confused, or either upset.

"fuck.."

______________________________________

aye it's swaaieeee😎.

give actual thoughts and don't leave this blank :