𝟎𝟑

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟐

all the girls sat there trying to figure out why braylen was even there, yesterday braylen had revealed that she didn't have powers, so they were still confused on why she was there.

also, yesterday braylen had moved to the other side of the room because she felt diffrent and isolated.

astoria noticed and felt bad, she understood what it was like to be alone, being one of the only black girls in her schools growing up she got teased a lot.

being called names like "darkie" and when the teacher turned off the lights it was always "where'd astoria go?"

so she understood how braylen felt and even though she was a massive spolied brat, lemme say it one more time for the ones in the back MASSIVE spolied brat astoria wanted in a way to be there for her.

"..look, what if we just tell them she doesnt have powers and when they go to take her we make a run for it?" my'ani suggested, breaking the silence.

jolea shook her head in disagreement, "look i might not like her but why would we do that? they just gon kill her."

"well what if we just talked to her?" astoria asked, they all just blankly stared at her.

"..so any ideas that don't suck?" avona asked after a moment of silence.

"how about we try and use our powers to get outta here? i mean that's why they want us, so why not use them?" jolea suggested, which actually made sense.

"sounds good." avona agreed.

"i still think she needs to go, the bitch is annoying and if she says something about how rich her parents are imma turn into something and kill her my damn self." my'ani said, making her accent become more noticeable.

avona quickly snapped her head towrds my'ani, she found her accent very pleasing to her ears.

"okay so if that's the plan do we tell braylen?" astoria asked.

while they we're talking braylen felt invisible, she hated that feeling and would do anything to get rid of it.

"nah that hoe don't need to know shit g." my'ani said, irritated with the fact astoria kept trying to include her.

my'ani found braylen annoying, during the time that they'd been in the room together not once did braylen try to put in any effort, so that's why my'ani dislikes her.

before any of the girls could respond a bangning noise was heard before the door opened..

"walk out!" is all that was said over what appeared to be a loud speaker.

all the girls, expect braylen got up and slowly started to make their way towards the door.

"oh no i refuse to leave this room." braylen shrieked as she watched them approach the door.

jolea rolled her eyes and turned around, going toward the other side of the room where braylen was sitting.

"just come on! yo we get it, you don't wanna be here, but we don't either and that's for sure." jolea said as she forced braylen up from her sitting position.

once braylen got up, jolea let go of her and her walked towards where the other girls were standing.

braylen mugged the back of jolea's head as she followed behind her.

all five girls walked out, into what looked like a military bunker.

they saw some of the men from earlier but the rest were new faces.

"as you know youre here because you ALL have powers and we want to use them, people know as скорпион are coming and you might be the only ones able to stop them.." the mysterious voice over the loud speaker explained.

the girls were confused because braylen said she didn't have powers...

avona furrowed her eyebrows, "why would we help you?.. we were literally taken from our homes and were here against our will."

"i don't care who's coming yo can we just go? like y'all wasting time fucking around with whoever the hell is behind this." my'ani told the girls.

my'ani tried to shapeshift but, her body went into shock and she collapsed on the ground.

when the men first took them they placed little tabs into their arms, all while they were unconscious.

the tabs have a tracker in them, and it also has something in it that prevents them from using their powers.

"that's what happens when you don't listen, you can only use your powers when we give premission. get her up!" the voice demanded.

as all the girls helped her up, then at that moment they realized it was gonna take a lot more effort if they wanted to successfully escape.

"yea no this just isn't gonna work, for the last time i dont have powers! so can i please go? my parents are probably looking for me." braylen asked.

the voice chuckled, "ahh, but that's where you're wrong pumpkin."

braylen furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, only one person called her pumpkin but it couldn't be..

or could it?

_________________________________________________

ok it's been real big dawg out

L💋