𝟗.𝟓

OMNISCIENT, CONTINUED FROM LAST CHAPTER

it was the next morning in the holding cell, astoria had woke up first.

she looked down at her legs, seeing braylen lee, sleeping peacefully on her thighs.

"leelee, c'mon wake up." astoria shook the younger girl.

braylen lee groaned and dismissed astoria, trying to get a little more rest.

"..girl i'm not playing with you, get yo ass up!" astoria whisper yelled.

braylen lee rose up off of astoria's thighs and rubbed her eyes.

astoria rubbed the girl's shoulder and walked over to wake the other girls.

she approached a sleeping jolea, who had her head dug in the corner of a wall.

"..lea, wake up boo." astoria tapped the girl firmly, causing her to jump a bit.

"sorry lovely, but get yourself together we got a hell of a day ahead of us.." astoria warned and got up.

jolea did a small stretch before doing some meditation to wake herself up.

lastly, astoria arrived to the lovebirds. she saw avona cuddled up on my'ani's chest, with her head in the crock of the other girl's neck.

awe cute, astoria thought to herself.

"..nana, my'ani, wake up.. wake up!" astoria softly hit avona's thighs.

avona huffed, "i'm up." she said with her eyes still closed and her head remained still.

"if y'all don't wake ya' asses up, i'mma beat ya' asses blue and red!" astoria threatened.

"mmm.. damn tori can't let a bitch get her beauty rest?!" my'ani grunted.

"nope! we got a long day ahead of us, getcha' damn life!" astoria announced, walking to the locked gate.

"AYE-!" astoria yelled, banging on the metal. "BRING US OUR UNIFORMS FOR TRAINING!"

soon enough, a tall buff white male walked toward the gate, chuckling with the clothes in his hands.

"i see you're up early miss." the man said, handing her the outfits.

"boy, go to hell." she told him before shutting the small opening. "here y'all, put these on."

she tossed each girl the outfit. they all soon changed and called for another guard to bring them out.

the training field

"focus." astoria whispered to the group, they all nodded in response.

here go some shit.. astoria thought to herself.

about ten minutes into training, my'ani had to find something to start an argument about.

she walked over to avona and whispered "throw me."