𝟎𝟓

𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

"i didn't tell y'all i have powers cause i feel like it's none of y'all's concern.." braylen quickly answered my'ani's question.

"none of our concern? the whole point of us working together is so that we can get the fuck outta here." avona said.

"for the last time, i don't have to work with any of y'all or even talk to y'all because my parents are comin—"

just like my'ani told her, she went over to where braylen was standing and gave her a semi hard punch to the side of her head, cutting her sentence short.

"maybe that'll knock some sense into yo dumbass brain." she mumbled, with a mug on her face.

braylen charged at my'ani, but just as she was about to punch her back a voice interpreted her, "behave pumpkin."

braylen froze, she looked up at the intercom that the voice had came from with confusion.

she shook her head and looked back down, about to throw a punch at my'ani.

"stop!" was heard from behind them, they all looked to see one of the men from earlier.

"you don't control me." braylen said before turning back around.

"oh i know i don't, this does tho." the man held up the remote that was used to shock them.

though avona didn't necessaryily like her, she still didn't want her to go through the pain of getting shocked.

so avona forcefully pulled braylen back from in front of my'ani, "let me go!" braylen cried.

jolea shook her head as watched the scene in front of her, she lowkey thought my'ani was wrong for punching braylen but she also thought that braylen needed it.

maybe the punch would help her come to the reality, and maybe she would realize that her parents weren't coming or save her..

astoria on the other hand was still thinking about the remote that the man had, if it was the remote that restricted them from using their powers then that was the key.

astoria came up with an idea, but in order to do what she wanted to do she had to discreetly do it.

she looked around seeing camera's in each corner of the room, so she'd have to figure out a way to tell the others her plan without the men hearing.

astoria was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard yelling.

"no cause you shouldn't have punched me!" braylen yelled pointing her finger in my'ani's face.

my'ani forcefully slapped it out her face, "move bruh i'm really trying not to beatcho' ass right now, but you keep doing extra shit."

"beat who ass? avona let me go so i can show her sum." braylen said as she squirmed in avona's hold.

my'ani stood there unbothered, "you ain't gon do shit."

"AVONA LET ME GO—"

"guys!" astoria yelled, trying to gain their attention.