Character information

Name: Lucy Alice Garmadon

Nicknames: Lu, Lulu, Luce

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Personality: Smart, beautiful, fearless, responsible, Loyalty, Courage, Honesty, Kindness, etc.

Hair color: Raven black

Eye color: Purple

Height: 65

Weight: 133

Skin Tone: Pale white

Element: Light (For now)

Weapons: Katana, Golden Katana of Light (For now)

Love interest: Cole (crush; later boyfriend, during season 2)

Family members: Lord Garmadon (father), Misako (mother), Lloyd Garmadon (little brother in S1 and older in S2 and the other seasons)

Friends: Kai, Jay, Zane, Nya (best friend), Dawn

Enemies: Garmadon, Pythor, The Serpentine, Great Devourer, Lloyd (formerly)

Abilities/Powers: Light (For now), Fire (Soon), Lightning (Soon), Ice (Soon), Earth (Soon), Energy (Soon), Silver Power (Soon)

Alias: Yellow Ninja (For now), Master of Light (For now), Guardian of Elements (Soon), Silver Ninja (Soon)

Affiliations: Ninja

Hometown: Ninjago

Status: Good

Backstory: Before Lloyd was born, Lucy was born with beautiful features including raven black hair and purple eyes. As a baby, her mother took her to Master Wu to raise her. When Lucy turn 8 years old, Master Wu started to train her and teach her Spinjitzu. 10 years later, she is honest to her uncle and ready to lead the team, and when her uncle went to search the guardians of the Golden Weapons, she stayed at the monastery to train harder and probably meditate and she also chosen to be a guardian of the Golden Katana of Light. When Master Wu came back with four chosen warriors, she's ready to fight the evil and lead her team to victory.