Bonus Chapter: Bonding

Hey everyone, I know that this may be the end for season 1, but it can't be with a bonus chapter of the ninja getting to know each other before finding the Golden Weapons. And with no words except for, enjoy the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a day since the Great Devourer defeated, and everything is peaceful once again. Everyone is rebuilding that the Devourer had caused.

Lucy is sitting on the bench, enjoying the sunlight and quietness, feeling peaceful.

This is just what she needs, no fighting, no snakes, and no Garmadon. After the final battle was over, her father vanished in thin air, along with the Golden Weapons. She miss her father so much, wishing that he'll be back to normal, and he will, someday.

Speaking of her father and the Golden Weapons, she remembers the bonding between her and boys when they first met.

The raven-haired girl couldn't help but smile as the memory comes in her mind.

~Flashback starts~

The boys were nervous.

Because they have never talk to girl who is new to them and she's really beautiful than the other girls, except for Nya.

Taharia: (I have no problem with Nya, she's beautiful.)

For Kai, he has no problem with talking to girls that he met, but Lucy, she's way out of his league. After seeing her for the first time, he gets a feeling that he can trust her. She is the leader and a daughter figure to Sensei Wu. So, he starts to see her as a friend/sister figure.

For Jay, he has no idea that a girl like Lucy could join a dangerous mission. He have no problem with that, it's just surprised him. After he arrived, he sees her for the first time, but he, along with Zane and Cole, thought that she was a guy, and they tried to reveal her identity, but no success. He also starts to see her as a friend because he knows that he trust her as a leader of the team and know that she is always on a good side.

For Zane, he was surprised that the 5th ninja is a girl, and not just a girl, the leader of the Ninja and a daughter figure of Sensei Wu. He thought that she was kind and loyal to the ones she met. So, he also sees her as an ally and a friend.

For Cole, he was nervous to the bone. Because after seeing her face, the air in his lungs disappeared, his heart beating in a mile, and his face went blushed red. After meeting her, he has no words to say to her, and didn't want to be awkward around her, and tried to take deep breaths before she comes back. Unlike Kai, Jay, and Zane, he doesn't sees her as a friend, instead he sees her as his crush. But, he just met her and he didn't know anything about her, just yet. When she comes back, maybe they'll have a conversation about getting to know each other.

The boys are sitting in their respected colors in their color pajamas.

Jay: Guys, I can't believe that our leader is girl. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with that. I'm just surprised, that's all.

Kai/Zane/Cole: Same here.

Kai: I get the feeling that we can trust her. Because in order to get the Golden Weapons and save my sister, Lucy is our leader that we can trust.

Zane: I get a feeling that we can trust her, too. Because she is a kind and loyal person. I start to see her as a friend.

Jay: Same here.

Kai: Me too.

Cole: (Nervously with his cheeks red) Y-yeah, as a friend.

The 3 boys looks at him with raised brows. They look at each other, then they have smirks on their faces because they know something. And, they look back at Cole with the same looks.