Never Trust a Snake

The episode begins with the Falcon landing on a phone line, scaring off a group of birds before turning to the screen.

Falcon: Wake up, Zane. I know where you come from.

It is revealed to be a dream as Zane wakes up, hitting his head on the top bunk of the bed, gasping. Zane gets out of bed, rubbing his head and looks out the window.

Zane: (Comes up to the bridge and sees Master Wu and Nya) The hunt starts early today.

Wu: A watchful eye never sleeps.

Nya: As long as Lloyd and the Serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe.

Zane: Where are the others?

Wu: Training on the upper deck.

Zane goes out to the upper deck before seeing the Falcon again, perched on the mast.

Zane: You were in my dream, little friend. Last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune. What reason have you returned? (The Falcon soon flies off and Zane watches it fly away from the Destiny's Bounty, unaware that a shadow was sneaking up behind him, but soon realizes) Lord Garmadon. (He turns to face him.) But you were banished!

Garmadon: Only to return for the Weapons of Spinjitzu. (He pulls out two katanas.) Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image.

Garmadon charges at Zane, who gets out his Shurikens of Ice and jumps over Garmadon before he could strike him, landing in a defensive position.

Garmadon: Give me your Shurikens of Ice.

Zane: You'll have to take them from me. Ninja, go!

Zane does Spinjitzu and comes at Garmadon, but he easily grabs Zane and holds him up and throws him into a pile of junk, losing his shurikens in the process.

Garmadon: So be it.

Garmadon cuts a nearby rope, sending a heavy box coming down on Zane. But just as it was about to be the end for him, the Green Ninja has managed to get a hold of it and throws it aside as the Silver Ninja appeared by his side.

Zane: The Green and Silver Ninja. The legend's true. (He looks back at Garmadon.)

Garmadon comes down just as the Silver Ninja punches him and the Green Ninja flipping back to avoid a strike from Garmadon. Garmadon picked up the Silver Ninja by the throat and threw them to the side before charging at the Green Ninja, but he jumps up as Garmadon thrusts the swords forward and the Green Ninja lands on the blades. Garmadon spins around in an attempt to get him off before the Green Ninja jumps off, moves around the mast and land next to the Silver Ninja and helps them up. Garmadon throws his katanas at them, but the Silver Ninja pushed the Green Ninja out of the way before ducking, letting the swords hit the mast. The two ninja straightened themselves out and made eye contact, before they both did Spinjitzu. Zane watches in shock before Garmadon flips forward to the Green Ninja, ending up getting punched in the face by the Silver Ninja. Garmadon attempts to fight back, but the Green Ninja moves back and kicks him, knocking him down before vaulting over him and holds the Nunchucks of Lightning high over his head. Garmadon turns to him, holding a katana and charges at him, but the Green Ninja turns around, striking him with the nunchucks. Garmadon slides along the deck before falling off the side, screaming.

Zane: (looks to see fire in the Green Ninja's eyes as well as having his right hand alight and the Falcon perched on his left arm and the Silver Ninja was surrounded by the particles of ice, fire, earth, light, lightning, and water) Who are you? (stands up) Kai, Cole, is that you?

Suddenly, multiple Falcons fly around Zane.

Zane: What's the meaning of this? Who are you, Green and Silver Ninja?