King of Shadows

Continuing from the previous episode, the four ninja and Wu sail to the Frozen Wasteland on a ship to retrieve the Shurikens of Ice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay: I spy something... white!

Lucy: (Sighs.) Could you try to be quiet for once?

Cole: Yeah, this ain't easy.

The boat stumbles as they're sailing ahead.

Jay: (Groans.) I spy something broken!

Kai: (Worried.) If Sensei knows the way to the next Golden Weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles.

Zane: Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own.

Wu: The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all five elements are combined. Earth! Ice! Fire! Lightning! Light!

Jay: Uh, what happens when all of them are combined?

Lucy: The Tornado of Creation. The power to create something out of nothing. (Wu nods in agreement)

Kai attempts a few moves that might activate the Tornado of Creation.

Wu: No, Kai! If done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences.

Kai: Disastrous consequences. Right... (The boat then crashes on icy land.)

Cole: Uh... wasn't me.

Lucy: (Giggles) No said it wasn't you.

Cole blushes in embarrassment

Kai: Did I do that?

Wu: No. We are here.

The ninja then walk to the Weapon's direction and come across a few frozen skeletons.

Cole: Whoa... looks like someone's already been here.

Lucy: I think there is.

Zane: (After locating the Shurikens of Ice.) The shurikens!

Zane reaches for them in mid-air, but gets frozen in the process, awakening the Ice Dragon at the same time. The ninja then escape the Frozen Wasteland with the shurikens and a frozen Zane. They crash onto a dead end, unfreezing Zane in the process.

Zane: Ow.

The ninja head to the Floating Ruins to collect the Nunchucks of Lightning. The Skulkin are shown to be following the ninja.

Zane: We're being followed.

Jay: Now let's go!

The ninja climb to the top of a ruin attached to the ground by a chain.

Jay: (After locating the Nunchucks of Lightning.) Heh, alright!

Just as he is about to leave, the Lightning Dragon appears out of nowhere. Jay instinctively jumps off the ruin with the support of his gliders while his fellow comrades follow suit. Upon seeing the ninja escape, Samukai laughs evilly as things going according to plan. The ninja escape to the Forest of Tranquility, where they are celebrating as Wu meditates.

Kai: Come on, Sensei. Join us.

Wu: There is still one weapon left! We must get our sleep!

Jay: Aww, Sensei. Look, you gotta admit, we're kicking their boney butts.

Kai: Get up here. Show us some moves.

Wu: I guess I could. Now this move is very special.

Zane: But if done incorrectly, will it lead to disastrous consequences?