Home

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I didn't update last night because let's just say I have way too much homework, but this time I don't any so 😁. And what do think of the dragon that I made for Lucy? It's not from the owner if that's what you guys are thinking. It's an app called Avatar Maker: Dragons. Well, I have nothing to say so... enjoy:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The episode begins at the Monastery of Spinjitzu with Wu meditating. He hears the ninja arguing offscreen.

Kai: My turn! Uh, it's my turn!

Cole: Oh, you want a little more? Take this!

Jay: Yeah? How about a little of this?

Kai: Monkey paw to the head!

Cole: Ninja, roll!

Wu goes to the video game room only to find that none of the ninja are there.

Jay: Dragon punch!

Wu goes to the training compound and is shocked to see that the ninja are actually training. Jay is deflecting arrows with his weapon, Cole is practicing on the dummies, and Lucy is jumping on one totem to another, repeatedly. Kai is practicing his Spinjitzu and Zane is meditating.

Kai: Ninja, go!

Zane suddenly gets up from his meditation process and disturbs the other ninja. He starts by jumping in front of Jay.

Jay: Hey! Huh?

He steals Cole's weapon for the dummy test.

Cole: Hey! What?

Next, Zane flies past Lucy and distracts her. She lose her focus and balance and falls on her butt.

Lucy: Woah!! (Cue thud)...Ow...

Zane: Ninja, go! (His Spinjitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip.)

Kai: Woah, oof.

Kai, Jay, Cole and Lucy regroup.

Kai: This roof isn't big enough for the five of us.

Cole: Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him.

Lucy: Yeah. I never knew he acted like this...(Rubbing her backside in pain)...even though it did hurt.

Cole: (Looking at Lucy with a worried expression) Are you okay?

Lucy: (Nodded) Yeah I'll be fine once I need an ice pack.

Jay: It's like he's in his own world. (Raising his voice.) I bet he can't even hear us!

Wu approaches the four disturbed ninja.

Kai: Sensei, Zane's... weird.

Wu: What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?

Cole: No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird.

Cole's flashback shows Zane entering the bathroom despite Cole doing some private business.

Cole: (Embarrassed.) Do you mind?!

Jay's flashback shows him, Nya, and Zane watching a sad romantic movie.

Man: (On TV) Goodbye, my darling.

Zane starts laughing. Jay and Nya look angry.

Kai's flashback shows him going to the fridge, but he finds Zane inside

Kai: Ahh! Holy bologna!

Zane: I'm sorry. I consumed the last of the deli meat. Cheese?

Lucy's flashback shows her training by throwing some punches at the dummy, when Zane pulled her back, and apologized to the fake doll, ... and hugged it.