The Snake King

Skales and Pythor are in the desert, digging.

Skales: We're wasting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but sand and dust.

Pythor: Keep digging. The Lost City of Ouroboros is under us. I know it.

Skales: Oh, face it, your first attempt to unite the tribes failed, and now that you have lost your flock, you've become desperate.

Pythor: I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together so that we can unleash the Great Devourer."

Skales: You put too much faith in legends. Besides, all the Serpentine know is to be at war with one another.

Pythor: (He finds a dial and laughs.) Skales, I believe we've found it. (He turns the dial and the City emerges.) I present to you the city formerly known as the Lost City of Ouroboros.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Destiny's Bounty passes a mountain as the Postman, on a bicycle with improvised wings emerges above from the clouds, holding a parcel.

Postman: Wait! Slow down! I have a package for Sensei Wu!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd: First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him.

Cole: Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control.

Lucy: Or he's already put you in a squeeze.

Kai: Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff.

Lloyd: (Groans) Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?

Wu: Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you five carelessly lost.

Jay: Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it. (Lucy sighs)

Wu: Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger.

Cole: Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute.

Kai: You're gonna be one of the Destined Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh.

Zane: I thought it was decided that I was destined to become one of the Destined Ninja.

Jay: Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird. (The ninja start arguing.)

Lucy: (Mutters while facepalmed) Not again...

Lloyd: Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?

Wu: Your new uniforms.

The ninja gasp in awe.

Jay: Whoa! They've got, like, armor.

Kai: I love the gold highlights.

Cole: Battle claws!

Zane: The material is really light and breathable.

Lucy: We're going to be untouchable with these!

Lloyd: Oh, nothing for me?

Wu: Um, you get, uh, the box.

The alarm turns off.

Lucy: Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park.

Lloyd: Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help.