Rise of the Snakes

Hello everyone! Today is the day that I'm writing the first episode of season 1. I've been thinking about this for a long time that 'Maybe I should write episode with the OC' or something like that. Anyway, enjoy the chapter. 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wu: (prologue) Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using five elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark presence sought out to collect them all: Lord Garmadon. My beloved relative has chosen one of the elemental weapons. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find four ninja to collect the other four first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The episode begins at the Monastery of Spinjitzu with Wu meditating in one room, and the ninja are making combat sounds in another room.

Kai: (off-screen) Fire strike! Oh, my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?

Cole: (off-screen) Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team.

Wu goes to the training compound and finds that none of the ninja are training there.

Jay: (off-screen) Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it.

Wu goes to look for them in a different room and was unsurprised finds 4 of his 5 students playing video games.

Jay: Fantastic, I'm out of lives

Zane: But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it. Hee-yah!

Cole: Okay, now!

As the ninja continue with their game, Wu unplugs the television.

Ninja: Aw...

Cole: Aw, man!

Jay: What? What happened?

Cole: It took us three hours to get there!

Jay: Why would you do that? Why?

Wu: Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu

Zane: But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace

Jay: Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do

Cole: We can train tomorrow

Wu: Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today

Cole: Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case...

Wu kicks the pizza slice off his hand.

Cole: Ow!

Wu: No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train

Kai: Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane.

Wu: Oh. You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold.

Kai's Sword is shown to be burning a pizza slice.

Cole: You wanna talk secret powers? Check this out.

Cole uses his Scythe to plug back the television so that the ninja can resume their game.

-Nice

Zane: Don't worry, master. We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns.

Suddenly, Nya enters the room running.

Nya: Guys, Lord Garmadon, he's returned!

Then Lucy appears behind Nya, running to the dragon stables.