Snakebit

So... welcome to another chapter that I'm going write. Once again, I'm sorry for the long wait for the next chapter. You guys think that I'm making excuses or something like that, but I'm not. I only got two months left until summer break. I need you guys understand that I have to focus on school work until its summer. Anyway, I got nothing to say except, enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The episode opens on the Destiny's Bounty with the ninja sleeping when a banging noise wakes them up.

Wu: Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you! (He bangs a cymbal.)

The ninja groan.

Wu: In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity.

Lucy: (gets up) Okay okay, we're up.

Kai: Yeah, but if you want us to reach full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest? (yawn)

Cole: (stretching his back) You call that a rest? I think my back had more lumps than the mattress.

Lucy gets out of bed, and popped her back by stretching.

Jay: We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time. Since the Serpentine burned down our monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our head... (He starts to brush his teeth and spits out some dirt that replaced his toothpaste.)

Zane: What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the strike of the Scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of— (the ground break and he cough)

Wu: I think today's lesson would be chores.

Ninja: Chores?!

Cole: Ninja fight, Sensei. They do not clean.

Wu: In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from. And this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it. (Bangs the cymbal again)

Lucy: (grumbling) This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up.

Jay: Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?

Cole/Lucy: Ninja, go! (Cleans up the room with Spinjitzu. They takes out all the trash and put it outside of the Bounty.)

Zane and Kai: (Zane throws the Shurikens of Ice toward the walls of Destiny's Bounty to freeze it. Kai uses the Sword of Fire on the ice) Ninja, go! (Both of them uses Spinjitzu to melt the rest.)

Cole and Kai are fixing the machines inside the Destiny's Bounty. Jay uncovers a huge computer system and he tries to use the Nunchucks of Lightning to fix it. All the ninja try to fix the canvas.

Jay: Ninja, go!

Lucy: Ninja, go! (Using her Spinjitzu to dust off the upper deck.)

Nya and Sensei Wu enter a room to find the guys playing a video game and Lucy cleaning the window.

Kai: What took you so long?

Nya: Wow, This place looks amazing! You guys did all this? (Walking up to Lucy.)

Lucy: Ninja don't just fight, Nya. We clean.

Wu: Oh, you have exceeded my expectations...

A Car honk is heard.

Wu: ...but can you keep it up?

Ed and Edna, Jay's parents, are coming over to visit them.

Nya: Looks like we're about have some visitors.