Lucy. What is love?

(Natsus POV)

What is love? Is this something like food? Can I eat it? Igneel never taught me that. And now im confused. As I walk everyday I can hear a word "love", all the damn time and it's confusing me. Erza told me after I went that this is a warm feeling . I don't know that feeling so how should I know? Should I ask Lucy? Just saying her name made me blush.

Ask I walked down the street I started to mumble some words and looked around at some couples. After a year of training passed nothing really changed here. I became more mature like Lucy said to me. And she also became stronger. Her hair also grew longer and she became taller. I also feel this new conection to her and it's weird and good at the same time.

Before I jumped inside her apartment through a window I took a big breath. I dont know why but I just did. I smiled and jumped in. She wasnt anywhere to be found in her room. Before I walked outside I remembered. Her bathroom! I wide opened the door and saw Lucy in her towell. Oh well... Three... Two... One.. "NATSUUUUUUUU!!!" I was sent flying back by her punch.

"Yo Luce!" I said scratching the back of my head and laughing.

"You never change do you?" she sighed. "Wait a few minutes" She closed the door and I sat on the sofa.

I looked around her new place. It was nice. Even better! "So why are you here?" she said after opening the door. The beautiful scent of her hit me and my heart started to beat fast. The smell of roses. I smiled like a creep making her wonder. "I don't know at all" I said and tapped the place beside me. "Tell me something" I said as she sat down and looked at me.

"What is it?" she raised her eyebrow. "What is love?" she looked at me like I'm some kind of an alien and started to laugh. "Whats so funny???" she stopped and looked at me "you don't know what love is?" I shaked my head and looked down. "Alright I'll tell you" she smiled which made me blush a little so I turned away. "Love can hurt. And It can make you happy" she said "hurt?" she nodded. "Love is something amazing. But I'm not talking about love between sisters or friends. But between a boy and a girl. They fall in love and then you feel those butterflies in your stomach and you keep on thinking about them! And your heart beats so fast every time you look at them!" she smiled and started to think about something. I drifted in my on thoughts. "Hey Luce" she snapped out of her thinking and looked at me "yes?" I smiled "so does that mean that we're the girl and the boy?" I said and smiled.

"H-huh?" her eyes widened. "Well when I was gone I couldnt stop thinking about you" she was about to say something but didn't "so yes?" I said and waited for her answer.

"Are you trying to say that you love me?" she said slowly. I nodded and her jaw drop. She was about to say something but I couldnt wait anymore so I just kissed her. It was a soft passionate kiss. After a while we just sat there with our foreheads touching and blushing.

"Hey Luce"

"Yeah Natsu?"

"I love you❤"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤