Igneels OTP

(Natsus POV)

Today is the day i'll finally see Igneel after a few months. I'm so excided so I'll also take Lucy along. She needs to meet him. I'm sure he'll like her!

"Hey Luigi are you ready?" I said turning around.

"IT'S LUCY AND YES!" she replied yelling at me.

"Geez Luce calm down" I said awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

So we're heading to the mountains. Since who would like to see a freaking dragon in the city in the first place? After a hours of walking we finally came to a huge cave.

"Are you sure that THIS is where he is?" she said slowly.

"Yes!" I replied "YO IGNEEL I'M HERE AND I BROUGHT MY FRIEND WITH ME" I yelled and waited for an answer.

After a while Igneel came out slowly kinda mad. "FRIEND? FRIEND?! CAN'T YOU TWO SEE THAT YOU'RE MY OTP! WHAT FRIEND? I SEE NO FRIEND HERE! ALL I SEE HERE IS MY TWO CUTE OTPS TOGETHER.
T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R!!!"

I gulped so did Lucy. She hid behind me. "Yes thats my girl hug the shit outta him! And come here!" he slowly reached his hand and gently grabed Lucy and sniffed her. "hey Natsu I approve of this girl. Now go make 30 babies"

"K-kyaaa!" Lucy jelped "Igneel LET HER DOWN!" he slowly placed her back down. After a while Igneel looked at me"Natsu come with me"

I followed Igneel and looked back at Lucy and smiled. After a while of walking he stopped and turned around. "Son I want grandchildren as soon as possible! You and that beautiful blondie would make the perfect cute kids! Just think about it! And get married! I want to take photos! AND DON'T SAY NO! GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS! AND I WANT 30 OF THEM 30!!!!" he said

"but dad! She doesen't even like me!"
"YOU LOVE HER! SHE LOVES YOU! IT'S PERFECT. I ALSO WANT TO MEET MIRA! SO I CAN TAKE PHOTOS WITH HER! NOW GO AND GET MARRIED ALREADY!" As soon as he said that I ran outside and picked up Lucy and ran down the hill.

"Whats happening?!" she said confused.

"We're getting married thats what is going on! You love me don't you?" I started to run faster.

"Y-yeah" she said and looked away. "Then it's a deal!" I said and grined.

(Igneels POV)

"You can come out now" I said and turned around.

"So did It succed?" Said Mira.

I nodded.

"Good" she said and grinned

We both started to fangirl if thats what It was!

"THE SHIP HAS JUST BECAME CANON!"