Truth or Dare?!

(Normal POV)

Natsu,Lucy,Mira,Juvia,Gray and Happy were sitting on the floor in Lucy's apartment.

"Man this is so boring" complained Natsu while scratching the back of his head.

"Any idea what to do?" Groaned Gray while trying to avoid Juvia who was hugging his arm.

Mira clapped her hands together and said:" let's play truth or dare!" She said. Natsu,Juvia and Gray agreed while Lucy kept on saying no.

"Its decided then! Truth or dare it is!" Mira said and took an empty bottle outta her bag. Who thought she had all of this prepeared already.

"Juvia will go first!" She said and spinned the bottle. After a while the bottle landed on Lucy.

"Truth" Lucy said without hatistation and waited for the question. Mira was already exploding in her mind what kind of dares she would give.

"Juvia is asking Lucy if its really true that she loves Gray-sama!" Juvia bursted out and waited for her beloved answer. Deep in her mind she was screaming 'love rival'.

"Of course not! I think of Gray as a friend nothing much more!" She said calm. And spinned the bottle that landed on Mira.

"Truth" Mira said.

"Aww you're no fun" complained Lucy and looked at Natsu who was tapping her arm.

'Ask her if she's dating Laxus!' he said. Lucy grinned and looked over at Mira.

"Is it true that you and Laxus are dating?" Lucy said grining.

Mira was now blushing. After a while she slowly nodded and grabed the bottle as quicly as possible. Lucy and Natsu were just grining at her. The bottle Landed on Natsu. Mira's face now turned into a huge evil smile.

"Dare" Natsu said without hatistation or even thinking of what Mira would do.

"I dare you to..." she said "to kiss Lucy!" she squealed and clapped her hands together.

Lucy and Natsu both looked at eachother. "W-well its a d-dare after a-all" Natsu said.

After that his lips crashed on Lucy's who was shocked. After a while she melted in the kiss and kissed him back.

"He LIIIIIKEEEEESSS HER!" Happy said flying around them.

Mira was secretly taking photos of Natsu and Lucy.

"Tssk you two. Get a room!" Mira said.

Natsu broke from the kiss and said:"we will" he grined grabing Lucy's hand and heading outside leaving Mira speachless.

(Dont worry nothing NASTY happend they just went to a corner to finish the make out scene :'] )

Anyways hope you liked my first story of Nalu one shots! Dont forget to check out my other stories!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~