Natsu

(Lucy's POV)

How do you feel when you can't help your loved ones? Because you're to weak? You cant protect them?You can't stand up and fight? Watching the one you love die?! You feel horible. Trying not to cry but you do anyways. Everything went into slow motion. Natsu... I'm sorry...

I looked at Natsu's face.His soft hair covered in blood. "Lucy Don't cry. It wasnt your fault!" he said reaching for my face. I placed his hand on my cheek while tears started to fall down. "I'm s-sorry Natsu. I couldn't protect you! Its all my fault..."

~'Weak'~

"Don't cry Lucy please. Smile! You know I hate it when you're sad. Im not leaving. I'm just going into a happy place" he said with a warm smile while he started coughing blood.

~'Hopeless'~

"Natsu don't leave me! Natsu!" I hugged him crying, looking at my hand I saw blood. Natsu's blood.

"Stay strong Lucy"

"Natsu NO! Don't leave me! I can't go on without you!" I looked into his eyes "Natsu please!" I tried to stop the bleeding when Natsu grabed my hand and smiled.

"Live for the others"

"Natsu..." I said while sobbing.

"I'll always love you... Lucy" he said and fell down lifeless. My eyes widen. My heart stopped. I punched the floor.

'~Murder'~

I screamed. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

I sat there at his lifeless body. Waiting for a miracle. Nothing happend.

And here I am. At his grave sitting beside it and watching the sky. Remembering the days when we were together.

"Don't cry Lucy. I'm right here"  I could hear a voice. Natsu.I looked up at the sky. You really were here all the time Natsu.  I felt a warm breeze.

Tears started to appear again. I smiled. ~thank you Natsu~