You're back!

(Lucys POV)

"Mom!" I heard someones voice. "Comon mom wake up!" Someone started to shake me. I opened my eyes and looked at Nashi. "What is it?" I said and stood up. "Dad came home from his mission!" she said and started to jump around.

My eyes widened. He was gone for 2 weeks. "Where is he?" I said looking around. "Hes in the living room!" she said and ran down the stairs. I picked up a dress and put it on quickly then ran down the stairs to the living room.

I saw Natsu standing in the middle of the room smiling. "Luce!" He said I smiled as tears started to fall down my cheeks and hugged him. "Oi Luce calm down!" I shaked my head. "I thought something happend to you" I said backed off and smiled. Natsu picked up Nashi and laughed. "Were you a good girl?" Asked Natsu.

"Yes! I helped my mommy a lot now! We even baked cookies and went out for walks!" Nashi smiled.

"Where is Happy?" I said and looked around.

"Oh he went to visit Carla!" He said. "He always talked about her on the mission" He said and laughed.

*the door bell rings*

"I'll go!" Said Nashi.

We nodded and sat down on the sofa. After a while Gray, Juvia and their son Storm came in the living room. "Oh Juvia!" I said and hugged her. "Yo flame brain. Finally decided to come back huh?" said Gray. "Yo Ice princess! Don't make me punch you" Said Natsu. "Gray-sama! What did Juvia say about that?" Said Juvia and poked Gray playfully.

"Storm! Lets go to the park?" asked Nashi. "Sure!" said Storm. "Oh wait! Mom! Dad! Can me and Storm go to the park?" asked Nashi and looked at me and Natsu. "Juvia will also go! Gray-sama too right?" said Juvia and looked at Gray and nodded. "Okay then sweetie take care!" we all said our goodbyes and then they left.

Me and Natsu looked at each other and smiled. He pulled me closer and kissed me. "I missed you so much" said Natsu and he started to play with my hair. And soon after that we started to kiss again.

Now you probably know what happend after. (●'∀`●)

No not that you pervert! ლ(́- 3 -ლ)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~