!Easter!

(Lucys POV)

I woke up, and guess what? It's easter! I love easter especially the games on this day! I've invited Natsu and Happy to join me to color the eggs. I stood up and put on my favourite pink dress and headed to the kitchen to cook the eggs.

"Oy Luce!!!" I jumped in suprise and turned around to see Natsu waving at me. "Aye! Lucy~" said Happy.

"How many times do I have to tell you to use the god damn door!" I said and facepalmed.

"I got the colors you asked us to bring!" Happy smiled and placed them on the table.

"Oh! Thank you!" I smiled and got all the eggs carefully on the table.

"First of all try not to break everything alright?" I sat on a chair and looked at Natsu. He nodded and did the same.

I took one egg and picked yellow color and started to carefully color it.
"Oi Luce this is fun!" I looked at him and sweat dropped. His face was all in colors.

"Natsuuuuu! Stop joking! I need to get this done soon!" I jelled but he ignored me and started joking with Happy. I swear that I'll send him flying if he doesent stop.

After I colored a couple of eggs I excused myself and went to get some glitters to put on the colored eggs.

As I came back... Believe me it wasnt good. Everything was colored!

"NATSU!!!" I quickly grabed pink color and smashed it on Natsus face.

"Luce? What was that for??" He said all confused and that made me even more mad.

"Here Natsu some glitters because you are too stupid to realize what you just did!" and threw all the glitters on the face.

"Ha! You wont be able to get that off of you for couple of days Natsu!" I said and laughed. After a while someone smashed a color on my face.

Happy started to laugh. I gave him a death glare and smashed a red color on his face which sent him flying back.

"Hey! Luce look over here!" said Natsu "huh wh-.... AHHH!" I got a black spot on my dress. "Natsu!!!!" I started to chase him all around my apartment.

"You'll never catch me Luce!" said Natsu. I grinned and jumped on him tackling him down. "Ha!" I said and proudly looked at him. He smirked and fliped me over and got on top of me. And we both laughed.

I blushed and looked at him. We both stopped laughing and Natsu started to lean in placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"HE LIIIIIIIIIIIIKES YOU!!!!" Happy said.

"Shut up!" me and Natsu said as we both sat 1 meter away from each other blushing madly.

"Aye!" said Happy.

This is fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy easter everyone! I hope yall are having a great day!

Love,

Lea~