Cake?

(Natsu's POV)

Its been 6 years since I've been dating Lucy. But the last 2 months Luce has been acting strange.

She east the weirdest things together. Her mood is changing all the time, she became Lazy , and she vomits almost everyday. And she's getting fat? I'm starting to think that shes sick but she would tell me wouldnt she?

I walked towards the door of mine and Lucy's house. I unlocked them and walked inside finding Lucy in the kitchen.

"Hey Luce I'm home!" I said hugging her from behind.

She smiled at me and said "hey~ sit down please I've got a suprise!"

I gave her a questioned look but I still sat down. She opened the fridge and pulled out a cake.

"Wow the cake looks amazing! Did you make it?" I asked curiously.

She nodded and smiled at me. She placed the cake infront of me and handed me a knive. Then she waited.

"Cut a slice" She said smiling warmly at me. I could never get sick of this smile.

I cut trough it and saw that the cake inside was pink.

"Now guess why  the cake is pink" she said.

"Ummm... Your favourite color?" I said.

"No you Baka! Think more!" She chuckled at me.

Then it hit me. My eyes widened.

"A-are you p-pregnant?"  I asked standing up and walking towards her.

She nodded and smiled. My snile grew wider. I hugged her and spun her around. I gave her a passionate kiss and hugged her again.

"Im going to be a dad!" I said smiling like crazy. I could tell my eyes were starting to water up.

I went on my knees and placed my head on her belly. I smiled and whispered.

"My family❤"