Chapter-2

There was that ear hurting ringing sound indicating that the ship was moving back from the Sea border of Hena. Jungkook being completely numb just stared at the boat taking off after leaving the royal concubines and slaves on that cursed land. His wrists were chained with a light metal strap as the wardens kept on pushing them inside of a big horse vehicle. The male and female concubines were at the same carrier whereas the royal slaves were hopped and taken by a different metal chariot.

Everyone was quiet. Some were silently crying and some kept on having their blank faces. The environment was too calm but extremely bitter. Jungkook didn't feel like gazing at the ill-fated people inside, instead, he preferred to just lay his head on top of his knees and let his sanity keep on torturing his fucked up emotions. His clothes were ripped, dirty, and filled with his own blood but did he care? No, he didn't. The belief of just assassinating that young prince didn't let him complain about his own physical appearance.

The road wasn't steady. It was filled with stones and gaps which caused the vehicle to jerk harshly every now and then. As jungkook was about to close his eyes for a short nap, he felt some inhumanly cold fingers stroking the dried cuts on his cheek. The boy hissed and yanked his head back to see to whom those ghostly touches belonged to and not to his surprise, it was his fellow male concubine watching him with an odd gummy smile

 The boy hissed and yanked his head back to see to whom those ghostly touches belonged to and not to his surprise, it was his fellow male concubine watching him with an odd gummy smile

"Are you okay? I have some berries. Do you want to eat some?" The pale boy asked. His voice was incredibly hoarse but at the same time soothing. Jungkook's eyes kept on shifting from the pale boy's face to his palms filled with blueberries. He bit down his lower lip after realizing that he hadn't been properly eaten anything for a few days so he just happily but hesitantly nodded his head as the pale boy smiled brightly before handing him some berries.

"I don't like to talk with people but I thought that in this awful situation a friend would be pretty helpful to keep my mind sane. Besides we are going to the same place right? To that castle. And my name is yoongi, Min yoongi" 

Jungkook stopped hungrily chewing the barries and looked at the boy. His eyes got sharper at the brutally honest words from him. His Sherlock gaze fall on the pink ribbon around yoongi before leaving a deep sigh. "My name is jungkook" that was all he said and went back to his eating session

Yoongi chuckled at the male before sitting close to jungkook as their arms were touching a little in that position. It was not like jungkook had argued about the sudden closeness because he himself was shaking due to the sudden change of cold weather.

"GET OUT! OUT NOW EVERYONE. HURRY UP" the horse vehicles suddenly halted at the guards opened the locked door and very harshly commanded the slaves to come out. "We are here everyone. Stop whining and get into the line. We are heading towards the Harem"

Yoongi stood in front of jungkook as they commenced to walk in the line. Big trees were surrounding a thin path which eventually led them towards the huge castle-like harem. Jungkook was kinda taken back by the gorgeous golden and colorful painted walls as soon as he entered the fort through a huge and broad wooden door.