Chapter-20

*********

Time was taking off pretty fast and the thick raindrops were making his body numb and cold. The heavy footsteps of the horse he was riding stopped immediately after it was being gripped backwards. Jungkook's eyes widened at the scene in front of him. It was like he stood in the middle of a river filled with blood.

Everywhere was red. Jungkook had never liked this colour but after seeing too much of it, he grew more disgusted with it. The separated limbs rested on the bloody soil here and there as the cut heads looked like they were rotting in agony. Jungkook felt sick to his core

He jumped down from the horse and directly landed on the filthy body parts. His stomach twisted with the sudden urge to vomit but he had to contain himself. The unpleasant scent kept on torturing his nostrils as he forced himself to walk deeper into the massacre.

He was for sure that they were the soldiers appointed to take taehyung away. But the real question was, who killed them so brutally? And where was Taehyung?

A saddened groan played around the stiffed wind making Jungkook's body shiver in pure fear. He walked a bit more, crashing the detached limbs under his feet. Soon under a tree, he could encounter a bloody figure sitting down, with a sword in his hand and body trembling.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook widened his eyes as he shouted catching the prince's attention. The male blinked his eyes while watching his lover hurriedly running towards him.

"Are you alright? Who did all of these? Are you hurt?" Jungkook showered him with questions and at the same time busied himself checking taehyung out for any possible deep wounds. But to his surprise the were no deep wounds on his lover's body. Then the blood on taehyung's physique? Who's blood are- oh? Jungkook finally realized that Taehyung was drenched in the soldiers' blood. "D-Did you kill all of them? They were almost 50 in counts" Jungkook gasped in shock as Taehyung cheekily nodded his head.

"I was a bit angry so I...did these. My body hurts jungkook"  there was a moment of silence between them as the prince shifted his head towards jungkook "Take me to the palace. I have to take my throne back at any cost"

"Your kingdom is already having its last breath, his highness"

Taehyung frowned "What did you mean by that?"

"The war had already started. 5 of the regimes have already occurred to destroy this devilish paradise. None of your brothers can do anything without the king's guidance but fortunately, he died anyway"

"Fortunately!? Jungkook what are you saying?! Did you misplace your mind? Take me to the fort, I am still alive! I can't betray my kingdom by running away like a wimp"

Jungkook didn't move not obeyed the words. He only chuckled with his beautiful lips before sliding his hair up from his forehead. His big sharp eyes that once hold the warmth suddenly changed into those dark misty ones. Taehyung felt confused yet scared.

"This kingdom doesn't deserve to exist. Every one of the princes and kings thought with their dicks not brains. Having thousands of escorts in the harem caused many battles to consume powers within it. Various inside politics made this kingdom empty of its own power. The King had gained nothing but anger and hatred from the nobles and commoners for his lusty and cruel attitudes, his sons were not exception. In the end, he couldn't have anyone loyal to him. Everyone knew how fragile this kingdom had become that even a simple concubine could play a game to destroy this whole nation" 

Taehyung couldn't understand why Jungkook was saying all of these. But he for sure was angry with the disrespectful words coming from his lover. Before he could assert any further, Jungkook already picked him up to the horse and had begun to move somewhere far from the path of the estate.