Chapter-4

The fresh batch of clothes was being properly folded and placed in the cupboard as Locking the wooden portico, yoongi left a deep sign before sitting on his side of the small bed placed in his and jungkook's shared chamber. The male was extremely anxious about the younger as he hadn't come back yet from prince Taehyung's room. The fear of jungkook acting impulsive and doing something out of the rules was eating the older concubine out. He hasn't been sleeping properly since yesterday night. Even though he just met jungkook a day ago but still the younger was his only known companion in this unknown large Harem.

"Hey get up! Stop sleeping like a pig, you have to water the plants" yoongi flinched by the aggressive knocks on the door. Yes despite being here for only sex the concubines have to work for both harem and the main castle as well. Weekly study days have been always held to educate the concubines. Of course, it's not as high-class schooling as the peasants and royals get but still was enough to write and read.

"Coming!" Yoongi nervously answered before opening the door and faced a not so intimidating-looking Lieutenant. The male was of course taller than yoongi but he was very stunning with a sharp face, having a glowing happy but opaque aura around him.

"If you can't finish the work then you won't have your breakfast today, so get ready" with that the guard was about to leave but got stopped by yoongi grabbing his wrist. The male turned his face around with a frown before yanking his hand away from the gentle grip around his wrist "what?!"

 The male turned his face around with a frown before yanking his hand away from the gentle grip around his wrist "what?!"

-Jung Hoseok
- 20
- Lead the Harem and 2nd class military lieutenant

Yoongi gulped and raised his palms in defense "relax! I mean no havoc. I just wanted to learn where is my friend jungkook? He hadn't arrived back yet from the prince's bedroom" 

"He will be back after The prince will allow him to do so. Stop nosing on others' business and get back to your work. Fast!" The guard answered in annoyance and went away with a huff. Yoongi rolled his eyes before moving away to do his elected chore.

"Hmmm I should start with my plan soon"

************

There was a thin knock on the door before a small come-in was heeded from inside. The lieutenant took a deep breath and stepped inside while bowing slightly "Greetings! His highness. You summoned me"

"Yes, Hoseok I did. Jeon jungkook, that concubine who was supposed to please me yesterday, is now locked up. I need you to do whatever you can to dribble everything out from him. His intentions and every aspect"

Hoseok finally bucked up as his breath got hitched by the condition of the prince. The male had his cheeks swollen up while deep purple marks coated his forehead, jaw, neck, and chest. He was resting his forehead on top of his palms, arms were being sloped on the table, eyes squeezed up while sitting on a chair as a big pillow was under him.

"H-His H-Highness are you ok? Who did t-this to you?" The warden asked in panic as the prince finally looked at him with a dark glare and aggravated expression "Nothing happened. Now listen to me carefully, don't let anyone comprehend about jungkook being locked up in a prison cell. Got it? And don't you urge to speak about my condition to anyone behind my back! Am I clear?"