Chapter-15

Little whimpers and grunts paced around the empty large hallway as noisy chattering hard boots pretty much did their job to clinch the groans from being too noticeable. Taehyung couldn't hold himself back from shivering while being pinned against the stone-cold wall and on top was jungkook smirking like the devil. "What happened? Can't slow down anymore?" The masculine man growled mockingly while snapping his hips faster than before. Taehyung cried out so seductively that the dominant male couldn't help but kept on pounding harder.

"L-Love n-not there o-oh lord ahnng~ someone w-will s-seeahummh~" Taehyung moaned, holding jungkook's shoulders as if his life depended on it. Half an hour ago when The king asked to meet taehyung, jungkook being annoyed didn't let the prince step out of his room. Taehyung precisely grew angry at the man and called jungkook childish, causing sudden bitterness between them. Therefore as his punishment jungkook dragged him towards an isolated hallway situated just by the king's room and had begun to fuck taehyung's mind out.

"P-please p-please l-lets enter a r-room! I'm s-scarehunggah~" his lips got sealed with Jungkook's rough kiss as His wrist got pulled up. His lover pushed his front on the wall, grabbing his hair from behind while jungkook mindlessly fastened his pace. "Don't ever talk back at me" The dominant male sternly warned yet the prince refused to give in. It was kinda impossible for any royal to lend control to a much lower man but it was not the case. The real reason behind tae's disobedience was jungkook's inflexibility. At some certain moment, taehyung himself felt that the newly freed concubine was trying to control him a little too much. 

Jungkook completely hated the rebelliousness. The male had gotten so addicted to being completely on top of a royal that he forgot some certain restrictions and That could be risky for his own goal.

"S-sh~" taehyung whimpered as his lover finally came and filled his hole a little too extensively, making him see The world around spinning and blurred. As they two breathed heavily, trying to calm down from their high a sudden pitch made them jolt like a stone. Both looked at the left side and found The 2nd prince Kim Bey standing there with his eyes wide along with a steel whine glass near his feet.

Taehyung stood frightened. His brother saw him in such an inappropriate position where His lower half was exposed and hole was still being filled with jungkook's cock, clothes seemed falling off of his shoulder while fresh teeth mark proudly being designed throughout his exposed neck, chest, and soft cheeks.

The man in front of them squinted his eyes in disgust and finally shifted his gaze at jungkook. His brother's lover only grinned at him before rolling his hips, pushing the hard cock much deeper like before. Taehyung moaned then teared up at the humiliation. He could see his brother's disgruntled and dirty smirk which worked like fuel to his embarrassment.

"What we have here? The prince of Hena is being used as a woman by a mere concubine. Oh sorry, I meant by a mere Peasant"

"At least he's useful. Not like you, a worthless prince who only remembers how to nose around and drink whine" Jungkook spat, pulling his dick out from taehyung as the prince slowly slide down on the floor, hands clutching on the walls while his lips quivering.

"YOU!"

"what's going on here?" A new voice joined as everyone looked behind, watching as Prince Kim Seokjin glared darkly at Jungkook. "Nothing is having a chit-chat with highness Bey" Jungkook replied with a sly grin before politely bowing in respect. The eldest prince rolled his eyes as he finally focused on tae's figure on the floor, looking so timid and exhausted. He frowned his eyes, getting more confused "taehyung?" He slowly called out his name and was about to hold him but jungkook managed to help taehyung before him. That pissed seokjin off to the core