Chapter-11

It stood excessively comfortable to even move around. The sunlight coming from that huge patio was receding flawlessly on the sleeping male making his body heated in that prequel cold weather. He left a satisfied growl upon feeling his soft hair getting gently caressed by some equal mushy fingers. The warmth coming from those loving touches was almost forcing him to open his sleepy eyes and discern the person behind that solace.

After opening his gorgeous sights, the sleepy male smiled largely. "His highness, good morning" with a husky dawn voice he greeted the prince earning a loving chuckle in return. "Good morning to you too sweetheart. I am apologetic to wake you up this early morning. It's just i'm leaving for the battle" taehyung whispered in his gentle and thick tone while moving his long fingers through the concubine's fluffy hair which already looked like a bird's nest.

A small giggle made its way out of the prince as he kept on lovingly staring at the gorgeous and adorable gentleman

A small giggle made its way out of the prince as he kept on lovingly staring at the gorgeous and adorable gentleman. It took jungkook a few moments to finally process the words before he widened his eyes in realization "oh lord! Did I sleep that long? I'm so sorry my moon!!"

"Oh my beloved, don't freak out. You woke up at the right moment. I had to be up earlier than usual because of the preparation"

A sigh of relief before jungkook pulled taehyung forward, warping the male securely in his arms "promise me that you will come back safe and sound. Or else I won't be able to survive"

"Shh don't ever use that word. I'm going to come back and nothing will be able to stop me. Hm? Don't be frightened. Just for a few days"

Taehyung left after that. Everyone was waiting with their war's facets and the prince didn't want to delay the departure. Sure thing that he and jungkook shared a goodbye kiss and the prince personally gave Lt. Hoseok the responsibility to protect his concubine, still, he didn't know that the person he wanted to protect was already standing with the other warriors right behind him, wearing the soldier's clothes that he had stolen yesterday at midnight.

Everyone had begun to shuffle outside the capital metropolis while standing in a disciplined line. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chief combatants were riding horses right behind the prince, and all the other warriors were behind walking on their feet, including jungkook.

Well, there were a good amount of horses too to ride on and stroll comfortably but the soldiers had decided to use their body stamina instead.

It wasn't like jungkook disagreeing because it actually brought unduly freshness to his trapped senses.

The sun was settled proudly over the head and the heat caused by was extremely nauseating. Everyone was sweating and feeling loath towards the weather yet nobody stood complaining about it. Every one of the soldiers breathed tough air, face emotionless and just moving with everyone else.

After walking or riding horses for more than 9 hours, the Prince finally decided to pull up a camp and the concubine was the first person to leave a sigh of relief.