Chapter-6

Hands-on pointers of the designed couch, legs sloping crossed, and eyes sharp but filled with boredom while watching the female concubine desperately struggling to dance sensually. It had been half an hour or almost an hour since the poor girl was trying her best to please the youngest prince but ales! She was once again caught tripping over her Lengthy frock which earned an annoying squeak from the royal

"Can't you even tempt me properly? What do you have? Only big breasts and a pretty face?" Taehyung lashed at the concubine before rubbing his pained forehead. The girl stood there in shame with her head hung lower than the ocean

It wasn't her fault probably. Because she wasn't the first female concubine who tried their best to seduce the prince. Almost 10 females were doing their attempts in this glorious twilight, having ethereal beauty and seductive core but every one of them failed miserably and was given death sentences by the prince and at that point, the last female concubine seemed to be shaking in fear. "P-please sp-spare me, his highness!"

"Guards! Take her away. I don't need such useless trash in my harem!"

The wardens bowed in obedience while gliding the screaming and crying girl out from tae's room. Hoseok stood there unfazed but he was extremely worried about tae's abrupt behavior. He hadn't seen any royal giving death sentences to almost 11 concubines in just one night. The lieutenant glanced over the prince, watching him being in genuine frustration. "Your highness, if I'm not the one intruding, may I voice out a recommendation?" 

"You may hoseok. Just give me someone for goodness sake who will be able to tempt me!" 

"Y-yes your highness, so I was suggesting that we should arrange some male concubines for you. All of the new female ones are being executed right now with your adequate knowledge!"

"Hm go on!" Taehyung glanced sharply towards the lieutenant before striding his fingers in demand.

~

~

"Oh my lord!! Jungkook where were you? Who committed all of these to your body? Tsk were you getting beaten up?" Yoongi soon asked at the very moment of jungkook's entry into their shared chamber. The concubine just shrugged and grinned widely at the short male "no I was in his highness's chamber for a few days. He's a total beast resulting in, my bum hurts" 

"Aww damm goodness! How can you even stand right now?" Yoongi hold jungkook by his arm over his own shoulder and slowly dragged him towards the mattress. The taller male internally rolled his eyes while watching himself on the bed. "What can I say? He got addicted to me"

And it was time for yoongi to roll out his eyes "yah yah you should abate your ability to speak nonsense"

"Oh my! Don't you reckon me hyung? I'm saying-"

"Min yoongi!! Come out and get ready to go!" One of the sentries barged inside the chamber earning anxious frowns from the two concubines. "To go where? Sir" yoongi asked while standing properly from the not so comfortable mattress