Chapter 04.Adlehyde

"This picture is taken from Wild arms Alter Code F."

**Nadia's POV**

Me and Kiana still walking to nearby cafe that still open around this time. I can see Kiana is bit exhausted from the training. Heh, first time?

Nadia : First time?

Kiana : What?

Nadia : We just have one hour training. And we just barely walk around five minutes to nearby cafe so we can eat. But, you look bit exhausted. I didn't feel any of that.

Kiana : H-Hey... I-It because you almost push me to my limit!

Nadia : Hmph. It is better than nothing. Being valkyrie isn't easy job, Kiana. You better remember what Miss Himeko said. You must push your limit to protect someone.

Kiana : ...You're right. Hey, are we there yet?

Nadia : Bingo.

As when Kiana saying are we arrive yet, we just stand in front of it. I'm glad the cafe still open and I can smell the food aroma from out here. When I check my wallet, I have more than enough money to buy a food. But still, I'm saving my money to buy a material for my new claymore.

Kiana : Ahhhh, the smell. Delicious food!

Nadia : Remember what I said.

Kiana : Yeppers. I probably take some noodles. Two would be enough.

Nadia : Alright. I take the same then.

We get inside the cafe and look around. No customer, I guess they already done eating or they cook for themselves on their home. We went to find a table that is for two people. After we found it, we sit on the chair, Kianavs view is right in front of me and I'm her opposite. A waitress come and ready to write our orders.

Waitress : Welcome. What we can get for you?

Nadia : I take this chicken noodle, please.

Kiana : Same, but can I have two of em? 

Waitress : Yes. And how about the drink, miss?

Nadia : A glass of warm tea for me.

Kiana : I wonder what that taste like, guess I have the same as well.

Waitress : Okay. Your orders will come in five minutes. Thank you for ordering.

As she done writing all our orders, she went to the cashier and telling the chef through the hole from the kitchen about our food.

Kiana : Man, I cannot believe your Phoenix can melt my USP-45 bullets.

Nadia : Hmph. As long everything that is made from poor metal or things can get melt easily, my Phoenix will do the work.

Kiana : Are you trying to showing that off to me? Hehehe.

Nadia : Do I sound like that? *stare to her with fierce looking*

Kiana : I-I... Guess not. You scared me now.

Nadia : Hmph. Be glad that you move faster than I do. Or not, I will burn you into fried Tuna.

Kiana : You- Hmph. Tomato head.

Nadia : I-what now?

Waitress : Here you go miss, three chicken noodles. And two glass of warm tea.

She put our food and drink on the table slowly and gentle.

Kiana : Waaaa, this is look so delicious!