Extra Chapter 05.Yandere

"Ahhhhh I can't get this out of my mind. Oh well. How about... We have a plot twist. Kiana still being herself but... She doesn't want Nadia fall in love with other girl or someone hurt her? Let's see"

**8PM, Arc City. Nadia's safehouse. Kiana's POV**

Me and Nadia are now at rooftop. Aunt Himeko tell us that she will find her way to back to Hyperion. While Nadia... She choose to stay with me. Her reason to stay with me is to keep an eye on me so no one will ever try to get me again. And protecting me as well. What Class Monitor said is true. Nadia is the only one who can protect me... Way better. Somehow... My heart is racing against her. I can't forget that moment where Nadia kiss me on the lips... When we still at Hyperion. I know I like Mei-senpai. But on other hand... I also... Really like or I mean... Really love Nadia. Even we both have different way of life... We still can understand and share together. While we enjoying rhe view, I stand beside Nadia, holding her left hand. Her hand... Always warm... Even without her glove.

Kiana : Warm...

Nadia : Oh?

Kiana : Your hand... Is always warm. Even you don't wear your glove.

Nadia : Ah. Well, no use for using gloves when I'm not doing anything. I feel like a crazy dude who likes fashion too much.

Kiana : ... *I look away to hide my face*

As she said that, I can't control the heat on my body. My heartbeat... Is beating bit fast.

Nadia : Hm? Kiana? What's wrong?

Kiana : ...

Nadia : Kiana...

Kiana : Nadia... I... I...

Nadia : You what?

I pull her left hand and drag her to the wall that near to us.

Nadia : K-Kiana!? W-What... Are you doing?

Kiana : Nadia... I love you... I love you so much. I want... Nobody take you as their own. If they dare to take you away from me... They will have consequences.

Nadia : Y-You... You alright, Kiana? O-Or... S-Sirin... Are you-

Kiana : Sirin? She is not here. The one you talking right now... Is real me... Kiana Kaslana.

Nadia : Kiana... I never see you like this.

Kiana : You make me like this. I don't want to lose you. I don't want you die because you have to protect me. You don't need to babysit me everyday, everytime. I can handle myself.

Nadia : B-But, this is-

Kiana : Order? Yes, I know.

I put my chest against her. Her body... Is even warm. She look away and blushing like a tomato.

Kiana : Nu-uh, your eyes must look directly to me *I hold her cheek, turn her face so she can see me* If you dare cheat on me... I will give you sooooomething good.

Nadia : P-Please... Don't say that.

Kiana : Fufu, I will punish my baka hero.

She's gulping and nod her head quickly, saying yes.

Nadia : Y-Y-Yes, ma'am!

Kiana : Good. Now~

I kiss her on the lips. I can see her eyes are widen, can't think anything so she continue the kiss. I'm enjoying her lips as my tongue travelling around her mouth. I separated the kiss and we both sitting on the ground, looking each other.

Nadia : Kiana...

Kiana : Nadia...

She kiss me on the lips. I can't resist her kiss as I continue the kiss as well. Now her tongue turn to travel around my mouth. We separated from our kiss. I rest my head on her lap as she patting my head.

Kiana : So... Comfy.

Nadia : My lap is always for you to lay your head, Kiana.

Kiana : Thank you... Hey, Nadia.

Nadia : Hm?

Kiana : Think someday... We can live without any problem in our life?

Nadia : Hmmmmmmm... I guess, it would be 50 50

Kiana : What do you mean?

Nadia : I don't know. It just... We can't predict what's gonna happen in the future. All we can do, is wait and see.

Kiana : You right...

Nadia : I-I'm not trying being pessimist. I-I just talk that I can.

Kiana : It's okay... I take what you just said.

Nadia : I appreciate it.

All I want, is just... I don't want to live like this. I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to lose everyone that I like. Nadia is more special. She do everything what is best for me and everyone. She also really caring person. Being naive is part of the life. At least... I'm always happy on her side. Both of us also have the same pain. Our family are gone. But, we still live with our own way. I can see that Nadia start to forget her bad past, so she doesn't need to carry it on her shoulder everyday. And lastly, her face is no longer grumpy and flat. Her smile... Always make me happy. As well she see me smiling. So whatever it means...

Kiana & Nadia : I must protect that smile~

**Extra Chapter 05 is done. Oh God, finally I can take this off from my head. How was it? Was it good? Was it bad?**