Chapter 15.Delusion

("I just realize that Kiana can use her portal to teleport when if we play as Void Drifter")

**Somewhere at the border of Arc City forest, In the Cabin. 4PM. Nadia's POV**

Nadia : Well, you can just tell me earlier, Kiana.

Kiana : Hehe, sorry... I forgot that I can use my portal to teleport wherever we want to.

Nadia : Let's head to Adlehyde.

Kiana : Okay. Are you prepared yet?

Nadia : Yup.

Kiana : Alright. I'm opening it.

Kiana summon a teleporter right in front of us. With this, we can go to where we want to. Kiana hold my right hand as I hold her hand back. We look each other and nod our head at the same time. We both walk to the portal and in a second, we are now in the dungeon of Adlehyde where the portal is. I look around and everything is still good. No trace of enemy or suspicious person. Kiana suddenly take her guns and aiming to the ruin guard. I just giggle looking at her being alarm.

Nadia : My, I forgot to tell as well. Those Ruin Guards.. Are no longer hostile to us. I manage to change the target into Honkai.

Kiana : I-I see...

Nadia : At least you still have good reflection. Now, let's get to it. We have some score to settle.

Fu Hua : "Once you both inside her dimension, there will be no way out. The only way to get out is by beating her once and for all. Are you guys ready for this?"

Kiana : Yes, we are ready.

Nadia : Alright. Lend me your power, Kiana.

I hold Kiana's hand, as I put my other hand on the orb. Both of us start to transfer our power, so the orb can open the portal to Kiana's memory dimension. The orb finally glow in orange color, making the portal start to work by tranfuse the power. The portal show us somekind of place that we never know. I summon my claymore and let it stay on my back.

Nadia : Alright, here it goes.

Both of us walk to the portal. As we step our foot in the place, the portal is gone. I look around and no one is around. Pretty strange... This place is quite huge but nobody's in here.

Kiana : ...I can hear her.

As Kiana said that, she was right. I can hear a chuckle. That voice... Nobody else then Sirin herself.

Sirin : "Ah, my vessel and beloving Nadia. Welcome. How can I serve you?"

Nadia : Such a nice welcoming from you. You know what we up to, right?

Kiana : Sirin...

Sirin : "I see. My my, you both are too soon to do that"

Nadia : Say what you will. Your legacy ends here... Sirin.

Kiana : Why... Why you want to control my body?

Sirin : "It because I want to thank to that man. He gave me a life but sadly... It must be on your body. My plan... To make this world rule by me. All humanity is parish! Nobody can stop my perfect plan!

Nadia : Oh? You think so?

Sirin : "Unless, if my beloving Nadia... Shouldn't get in my way. But, no matter. I'm will end both of you here. My power is different with this time. This time, I can use all of my power without worry."

Kiana : This is so... Foolish!

Kiana suddenly outburst with her rage and she summon her lance instead using a gun.