Chapter 14.Responbility

**Few weeks later, Border of Arc City. Nadia's POV**

It's been like three days, me and Kiana still finding our way out of the city. Our next destination is Nagazora... Which is it will take entire month to go there. There's should be another way to go to Nagazora. Why we going there? Because we have to end Sirin's delusion inside Kiana's mind. If not, Sirin will take control of Kiana's body and trying to destroy the world again. With Class Monitor's guide, we definetly won't worry about getting lost.

Nadia : Where we going again?

Fu Hua : "Adlehyde"

Kiana : Eh? We... Going there again?

Nadia : Oh... The portal.

Fu Hua : "Yes. It can lead you to face Herrscher of The Void. Before we go there, we must prepare ourself"

Kiana : ...

Kiana look away and her head is down. I guess... This would be hard for her. I put my hand on her shoulder and trying to cheer up.

Nadia : Kiana, listen. I got your back. Don't worry about it.

Kiana : Nadia... You can say that easily... But, what happen if I lose you?

Nadia : Ahahaha, like I said, no need to worry about me. I'm not being big headed in here... It just, since I have this power... Somehow I can finish things quickly.

Fu Hua : "Nadia-san is right. You shouldn't be worry much about her nor me. We will be fine. Right now, you should worry of yourself. The fate is in your hand. You must fight her and regain full control of yourself. You don't want let her win and destroy everything that you love right?"

Nadia : Really true. So, cheer up.

Kiana : ...Is just... Why everything must be complicated?

Nadia : Well, this is how we live. We live with full of problems, pain of sacrifice, pain of someone losing their love and much more. If you take it seriously, you just making yourself to be worst. Just relax and deal anything with slow and steady. It's okay to take time to think because a good preparation is what we need.

Kiana : You're right...

I hug her and pat her head to make her keep focus unto the stuff that she must deal with it. She hug me back and I can her little crying noise on my shoulder.

Nadia : There, there. Don't want to see my beloving girl mood swing. Like we said again, we here for you. We accept you no matter what. No one is perfect in this world.

Kiana : Thank you... Nadia.

I try to separate the hug from her, but she insist me to keep hugging her. Oh well... Looks like someone is really clingy to me. Heh, she's my girlfriend afterall. I don't like to see her feeling is down nor hurt.

Fu Hua : "We can take a rest for tonight. Tomorrow, I will try to use my power to teleport both of you to Adlehyde"

Nadia : Alright. Talkin' about rest, surely we need it. Let's find a good place.

**Timeskip, At cabin near the forest**

We found a cabin and somehow, it's still good to stay in it. Before we get inside, I have to scout around, so no one is following us or anyone around here. All clear, good. I open the door, this place is quite dirty.

Nadia : Hmmmmm... It's quite dirty here.

Kiana : *sneeze cutely*

Nadia : Bless you.