Chapter 07. Home

**Nadia's POV**

Me, Kiana, Bronya and Mei-senpai are now on the bridge. We got inform by Miss Himeko that we finally arrive at Adlehyde. Surprisengly, Fu Hua been there few weeks ago.

Kiana : Really? We could ask her for help.

Himeko : Once we are in there, show your permission paper to her. So Fu Hua will give it to the one who seal it.

Mei : Understood.

Bronya : The Bronya looking forward to see Nadia's home.

Nadia : Hmmmm, it ain't much since this place isn't the same like 12 years ago.

Kiana : Gosh... Now I can feel the cold around here *wear her sweater*

Himeko : Because we right below it. Now, let's go down and meet Fu Hua.

We head down to entrance of Adlehyde with teleporter. As we arrive, Fu Hua was waiting for us in the camp.

Fu Hua : Ah, you guys finally here.

Kiana : Yo, Class Monitor. How's it going?

Fu Hua : Doing better. Good news is there's totally no honkai activity for one week.

Himeko : Good to hear it.

Nadia : Found anything around here?

Fu Hua : Yes. We manage to go deeper inside Adlehyde's church. We found some old mechanism around there and strangely... We took a photo of this things.

I see the picture that Fu Hua took and as I look on to it, it's a Ruin Guard that guarding the sacred place from outside.

Nadia : Oh, those are Ruin Guards

Kiana : You know them?

Nadia : I ever heard about Adlehyde legends that there is one secret area below the church, that only can be access by the knights and priest. The Knights also put some big rumor about Ruin Guard, which was build hundred years ago, to guard the place. This thing will not attack everyone who lives in Adlehyde.

Fu Hua : I see. Anyway, can I see the permission paper that General Himeko ask you to bring it to me?

Mei : Here you go.

Mei gave the permission paper to Fu Hua and she start checking.

Fu Hua : Mmm-hmm. Alright, with this, you can now enter the Adlehyde. Keep your eyes open, we might have to face some honkai or zombies around here.

Kiana : Are you going with us as well, Class Monitor?

Nadia : Hmph. Probably she will go just to keep an eye on you. Cause you might end up doing something stupid.