Special Chapter 07. A Duo

**Date & Time :  Friday, April 16th 2018. 4PM at the noon. Saint Freya Dorm. Seele's POV**

("Would be better to play the dorm music from the game itself, yeah?")

It's 4PM, they will come home soon. Except for Sirin-neechan and Hua-neechan. They always at home. I was lucky can get back home fast. Bronya-Neechan tell me today I just help someone who needs it. So, I help Mei-Neechan. She left me a note to buy some vegetables and meats on the store. Also she left the money to make sure I can pay them. Good thing is, all the prices aren't expensive. So I left all the change on the table. Right now, I'm writing my daily routine on my notebook.

Veliona : You know, Miss Theresa told us something about... Nadia.

Seele : Oh, you mean her otherself? Just like us?

Veliona : Yup. I'm really interested how she look like. Probably she share same stuff like me

Seele : *giggles* We won't know unless we see it first, right?

Veliona : You got the point. Oh well, Imma just wait for her.

Seele : Well... If I can ask Nadia-neechan...

Nadia : Ask me what?

Seele : Oh, welcome home Nadia-neechan!

Out of sudden, Nadia-neechan is already back. When I look around, it's only her.

Seele : Where's the others?

Nadia : They say want to go to arcade. Bronya said there's limited game that she wanna play. Himeko and Miss Theresa will be home late, doing their work. About me... I'm done with everything and don't have a mood to play a game. So I decided to go home and check up on you, Sirin and Hua.

Seele : I see. Well, I'm doing great and do exactly what Mei-Neechan's request.

Nadia : Ah, no wonder I see bunch of plastic bags on the dining table. Good job, Seele.

Nadia patting my head, which I really enjoy it. Her hand is soft and warm. Surprisengly, her hand is not sweaty even tho she is using a glove... Well, mostly everyday.

Seele : *giggles* Thank you, Nadia-neechan. You must be tired, let me make some tea for you.

Nadia : Yes, please.

I put my notebook on the table, get up from the sofa and went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea for Nadia-neechan.

Veliona : Oi... Do you gonna ask her or what?

Seele : Calm down. I can't just ask her immediately, you know?

Veliona : Tch. Whatever you do, just make it quick. Cause I'm really wanna see it. so bad.

Seele : *giggle* Alright...

As I look back at Nadia-Neechan, she just sitting on the sofa and.... I think she is messaging someone through her phone. I kind interested to look at Nadia-Neechan's cellphone. The screen is transparent and make a sound when she want to use it. I'm done pouring the hot water on the cup to make the tea and start to stir it, so it can be mixed well.

Seele : And... done. Nadia-neechan, do you want have some sugar on it?

Nadia : Just a little.

Seele : Okay.