Special Chapter 08.Bloodlust

"Yup, you read my mind. This time, I wanna have special chapter that's for Ivana."

**Date & Time : Saturday, April 17th 2018, Saint Freya Park, 9AM in the morning. Ivana's POV**

So... This is the place that everyone like to rest. Hmph, waste of time. Why I have to agree on this?

**Before It Happen**

Ivana : You... What now?

Nadia : Come on... It just one day. I don't have any teaching schedule anyway. That is why, you could try to use my body for one day.

What's all of this? She suddenly come to meet me and asking me to use her body for one day? Is this a joke? I don't think so. She's being serious this time.

Ivana : What for?

Nadia : Well... You live inside me and of course I can feel and read everything in your mind.

Ivana : That's... My damn privacy!

What she actually said is true... I was thinking like... I want to enjoy the outside. Nadia always having fun, smile, and some nice stuff. I know I'm kinda bit... Jealous of her. I do also want to learn how to be nice as well... So, the others can accept me. And lastly... Yeah... She trully can hear everything what I'm thinking. This is getting my nerves.

Nadia : Ah-haha, sorry for that. So, what do you think, Ivana-chan? *giggles*

Ivana : *blushing* F-Fine! I-I accept your stupid request.

Nadia : Nice. Alright, I'll be watching you when you already up.

**Back to present**

Ivana : Really... I don't find anything interesting.

I'm just standing on the bridge and watching the fish in the water. One of the fish kinda... Look something... Different.

Hmmmm

Hmmmm... Never see anything like that before.

Nadia : "That's Koi. Yeah, they look different from the others"

Ivana : Koi, huh? They look so... Beautiful.

Nadia : "Mhm, indeed"

There's bunch of them in it. I can count... It could be around... Ten.

Ivana : I don't know why, you find this calming and relaxing.

Nadia : "Nah, this ain't the true part. You'll see it soon"

Ivana : *sigh* How long you will be like this?

Nadia : "Until you trully find it. Hehe"

Ivana : Stupid tomato head.