RISK IT ALL *rhymed short story*

It was doomed from the start, him, me, US. It was doomed and we knew it. It was different but it was real. It was beautiful and it was true. It was love even for a few. We fell and we knew. We were in danger and we knew it too. The complications were all hard but we were stronger. We held too tight and too fast. We wanted it for as long as it would last. Now he is gone and I am falling apart. Now he is gone and my heart is torn. Now he is gone and my trust is too. Why fall in love when you know it would end for you? Why try when you know you 'd fail? Why fight when you know you would lose? Why sew your heart when you know it would only snap again.

But now he is back and I feel the ache. Now he is back and i am feeling the pain. Now he is back and I want to run but still stay. I am in a foregin state. I don't know what to do. I don'r know what to feel. I wanna cry and I wanna scream. I wanna hide in a dark room. I wanna sleep until the world is through. Because this love is distructive. This life is unfair. It chews you up and then throw you away. It is hard to conquer the fear. It is hard to resist this strong pull.

For he was my light and he was my sky. He was the one I could trust and he knew it too. But he broke me and ran away. Left me to pick up the pieces when I could hardly walk. He knew my fears and he knew my dreams. He made the first come true and the second to vanish away. And now he wants me back and I am unsure. Can I risk it all, all over again only to be proven wrong. Can I love the one who ran away? Questions, questions so hard to answer. So hard to think of but its a choice I have to make. A risk I need to take.

Because loving him was freedom. Losing him was a cage. Getting him back is a mircale. The curse is waiting for him to slip away. This is a haunted fairytale. One of a thousand thoughts. Thousand dreams and million fears. But we will make it if we believe. Believe in us. Believe in me. It is time to take a step. It is time to risk it all.