Fallen angels

LOST. I am lost in a world where people drown each other so they can stay floating.

TEARS. I have cried to the point that i have no tears left.

HURT. I am hurt to the point that i am not able to breathe.

HATE. Hate is such a strong word. Hatred is a strong feeling even stronger than love can ever be. The feeling of despising someone. It is such a sicking feeling. And lately hatred is all i can feel.

TRUST. That feeling is foreign to me 'cause everyone seem to toss my trust way. I was hurt by every person that have ever captured my trust.

LUST. I lust for the freedom that i will never be able to have. Never able to feel or kiss.

I can't think positively anymore. My head is too full with dark thoughts to ever be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is just pain , hatred and loss.

I am too weak to fight. 

I am too broken to be fixed.

I am too lost to be found.

I am just a broken girl with a troubled mind. I am just a broken girl with nothing left to beg for. I am just a broken girl with a dark present. I am just a broken girl with dreams that will never come true.

Everyone holds onto me like i am a piece of wood that will keep them from drowning to the bottom of the ocean. They don't know that i am a rock who is fighting to keep floating even when it is already half way down.

Everyday I see people saying how bad their life is and how they want to 'end it all'

but they don't know . They don't know that i am the girl who cries her self to sleep almost every night but tries to be quiet because other people are happily sleeping.

They don't know that i am the girl who promises not to cut her skin to find relief because she cares about what other people feel about her doing that. They don't know that i am the girl who lays in bed thinking how she can take her life away but doesn't because she knows she has to be strong she is other people rock.

I am a girl who got broken many year ago.

I am a girl who can never be mend back.

Because it isn't one of my bones that is broken but my heart and it is never easy to fix a broken heart.

I shall forever stay that way b. I shall forever feel broken."

"AND SO IT SEEMS THE STRONGEST OF THEM ALL IS THE MOST BROKEN.."