Ghost Girl * Not exactly a poem*

Dear,-whoever reads this-.

Through my seventeen years of living on this awful planet, I have learned too many things. That sometimes I get overwhelemed with how much knowledge I had gainted through my three years at high school. But then I get depressed when I remember how I got to know and learn those stuff. 

Funny how much your life could change by one simple mistake, one simple descion. I never knew my life could change like that. I never wanted my life to change like that. I was pretty much contented with being invisible. But then I entered the 'High School World' and my life was turned upside down. 

I now know how it feels to be alone. Completely and utterly vulnerable and exposed to eveyone. I now Know how it feels to hate. To despise someone so much that you wish for them to suffer. I now know how hating yourself feels. How wanting to hurt yourself feels like. I now know how it feels to be heartbroken. To get your heart rippes out of your chest and thrown away. I now know how having your soul ripped away from you feels like. 

I now know how pain feels like-real pain. Not just physical but also mental pain.

I am warning you!

My story isn't for the faint hearts. My story is filled with pain and loss. My story is an everyday story of so many people. How goes through the same pain as me but are too scare to share it with the world. Too scared to talk. 

I too was scared but I-I am not anymore. I think I might have finally broken free. Or I may havejust learned to deal with the pain. Now. 

I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most.

I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.

Signature, 

         Ghost Girl.

 ____________________________

This isn't exactly a poem it is just something I wrote and liked and thought i could share with you. The passage is actually the prologue of a story I am starting soon called Ghost Girl :D I would like to know your opinion about the prologue though