Rescue

LISTEN WITH THE SONG AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA

They all slowly crept into the room slowly killing each and every bodygaurds with zero voice then lisa said "We will make sure she doesn't recognise us " Bts and black ink nodded then BLACKPINK when to look for you while walking suddenly someone tried to attack jisoo but she doged and holded his hand and broke it he screamed in pain then many of the bodygaured got alerted ..

The came running and surrounded rose said "time for fun" they started fight lisa grabbed one of his hand and turned then kicked the other one coming towards her ..
Rose flipped one guy and broke his arm the started to beat another guy jennie and jisoo tied there one hand together and started to fight one guy who looked like a boxer jennie grabbed his one arm and jisoo grabbed another and they kicked together then punched him his nose started to bleed then jisoo said "you messed with wrong people " she said and kicked his face ....

They went into many bodygaurds and killed them with no hesitation.. then they opened a door as they opened you flinched and said "pls leave me pls I beg you "
Lisa came near you and said "ssh we are hear to rescue we are FBI agents let's go " you nodded and was about to stand but fall down

Jisoo said "you can't walk wait here for some time" after some minutes a guy comes near you and carried you bridal style then said "are you okay?'' You nodded quietly

After 1 hrs You guys reach home .. you father was waiting for you at the door as you see him you forget your pain and run and hug him ..
Hamato- inha baby are you okay ?
Inha- appa I thought I would die ?
Hamato- come let's go inside ..
You nodded with a smile ..

He helped you get to your room and said "sleep well my baby just press this if you need anything" you nodded and went to your dream land ......

Taehyung and everybody was waiting for Mr kim in the meeting room ....
After he entered Taehyung said "there is something wrong with mom " Mr kim look at him confused then Taehyung said "before the party started.........

WHAT HAPPENED ??
IS MINHA REALLY Y/N'S MOM??
WHAT ACTUALLY WAS THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR MOM ???

VOTE COMMENT AND ITS THE LOVE SHOT NAA NANANANAAAANANNANANNAAAAA

SCROLLLLLLLLL