Truth and left alone with Kims

TAEHYUNG- "Before the party started I heared Inha and her mother talking STAY AWAY FROM THEM I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES YOU WHAT I AM HERE FOR I AM HERE FOR MY GOOD NOT YOURS" Everyone was shocked then suga said "did you do research on her dad " dad nodded yes then suga said " I will do the research agian" everyone nodded .

Time skip after 20 min

Suga came running and said" she is dead "
Everyone gasped and then Mr Kim " WHAT SHOW ME " suga handed the report to Mr kim after reading it his heart broke into pieces 💔 😢 .....
He then said " she is my re-"

" AAAAH " YOU SCREAMED
Your father and everyone came running jin was the first to open the door and come near you he asked "princess are you okay "
You started to cry then said " oppa they are here they will kill me I don't want to die oppa pls save me oppa pls pls oppa I beg you I don't want to die opp-"
Jin hugged you and then said " ssssh it's okay no one is hear " you slept on his sholder then jungkook said "what were you saying dad " your dad panicked then said "uh we are going out for business for 1 week take care of her "

Then rm said " what about her mom we need to find the truth" your dad nodded then said "keep on finding the truth I will ask her mother about her family she never mentioned them and yeah we are leaving now "

Your father walked away with your mother you were sleeping peacefully while hugging jin......

Timeskip
In the morning

You got up looking for dad "dad were are you??" The you heared a voice that made you flinch "They went out for honeymoon" you nodded then went to eat food you sat between jin and rm then you asked jin "oppa are they jackson ,felix, bambam, eunwoo oppa?" He (jin) nodded yes .. then you asked "what do they become to me?? Are they my-" "nothing they become nothing to you" jimin said ...You started to eat food with a pout ........

Time skip after school

Author pov

You were alone at home scrolling on insta your oppa weren't home it was 6pm they went out for business work.. then you heared whispers " name inha age 14 that room he figure is amazing "you got scared and hided behind the fridge then you called dad

Dad- hey darling
Inha- appa I am scared
Dad- what happened?
Inha- there are 4 people here and they have gun.
Dad- wait baby let me call your oppa's
Inha- okay dad

???- there you are
He pulled you by your hair you screamed on the other hand your father had no idea you got caught by them 1 of them caught your hands another caught your legs two of them tore your clothes then said "ah this what I wanted "

After half hour 5 people came in the house and started to hit the other two then one of them came to you but you backed away then he said " I am bangchan" you looked at him then looked at the other people who were fighting you saw 4 of them were familiar it was JACKSON , BAMBAM , FELIX AND EUNWOO you looked at the guy who was near you he smiled ..

After half hour 5 people came in  the house and started to hit  the other two then one of them came to you but you backed away then he said " I am bangchan" you looked at him then looked at the other people who were fighting you saw 4 of them were...

You smiled then he picked you in bridal style and then panicked and kept you down then removed his shirt and made you wear.
Then took you to your room and covered you with blanket and then asked "what's your name " you said " Inha kim Inha " he nodded and smiled then he said "sleep I have to go" you grabbed his hands then said " noo don't leave me alone I I scared stay here plsssss" he chuckled then said " okay fine " you hugged him and slept ........

Time skip at night 10pm
You woke up seeing worried bts standing near you as you woke up your first questing was " where is bang chan oppa " then suga getting irrited said " can't you see that we are also here huh" you pouted cutely and said " he is sweet and you are rude that's why I care about him "
Then jin asked " are you okay princess? " You nodded innocently then rm said " lets eat aren't you hungry? " You replied " yes I am let's go " you stood up and they got shocked looking at you you were wearing a white shirt and your body was a little visible then while getting panicked Taehyung pushed you to washroom and said " get changed " you nodded and he went out ...........

YOU GUYS MUST BE THINKING WHY I AM MAKING THIS STORY SOOOOOO MYSTIRIOUS BECAUSE I AM MYSTERIOUS........

ACTULLY I AM ADDING BANGCHAN IN BLACK INK BECAUSE I KINDA LIKE STRAY KIDS AFTER HEARING FELIX NAVIDAD....

DROP SOME MONEY
EVERYTHING THING I NEED IS ON THE GROUND.....

VOTE AND COMMENT PLSSSSSSSSSSSS

BYE LOVE YAA

I PROPOSED MY CRUSH (REALLLLYYY OMG HE SAW AND REPLIED AAZHDHDHZBXSAWWWAMDJDNDYJISBDUDIJSEM)