I HATE YOU!! (suga)

You got up at 5 because suga was waking you up shouting at you to wake up you opened your eyes and said " oppa let me sleep" he pulled your shirt and said " I will delete your insta account " you got up and shouted " nooo" he chuckled and signaled you to wake up ..

You went to washroom got freshed and wore this for school

You walked down and saw everyone waiting for you you sat between jackson and bambam. You whispered to jackson " oppa I need help " he looked at you confusingly then whispered back " what do you want ? " You replied back saying " I will tell you on the way to school okay " he nodded then suga asked " what are you both talking about " you flinched and said " nothing nothing I will finish eating and I will go with jackson oppa "

jin asked " why tho ? " You looked down on plate having no answers
After 1 min of silence you heared jin chuckle " why are you scared you can go I was just joking " you smiled and started eating food ..

Time skip on the way to school

You both were alone in car then you said " oppa I proposed my crush" he pressed the brake and said " WHAT ??" You nodded innocently then you continued your sentence saying " he said he will talk to my oppa If they got to know this then I I am dead " you looked at him then he started the car saying " inha I will talk to him what's his name " you replied " Ramzi
( my cousin crush name he finished 10th std aaah I love him )
He is in 10th std "

(YOU ARE IN 7 IN THIS STORY)

You reached school and closed the door and looked at him he said " don't worry leave it on me " you nodded and went school.

Time skip 10 min
Grey bitch enters the classroom
Gb- today we are doing a test but before we have a new student yuna ..
Yuna - hi I am yuna I hope we become good friends.
She sat down and then the maths teacher distributed the papers after 20 min. Maths teacher calls out " inha go to my office room and call you brother too"  you stood up and asked " what did I do mam "  she came near you and slapped you then shouted  "GO"

you ran crying to maths teacher office and call jin oppa .
Inha- oppa can you come to maths teachers office.
Jin- why princess??
Inha- I also don't know she scolded me and told me to call anyone of you
jin - okay princess I am coming
You wiped your tears .
After 2 min your teacher came and after 9 min jin came in
Jin - Excuse me miss what happened?
Great bitch - Oh sir I wanna tell you what all things your sister does first I caught her cheating in my test I saw her talking while I was teaching I even saw her using her phone she even talks back to me and curses at me I hope you can do something about this..
Jin glares at you and then says " I am sorry for her behaviorI will make sure to change it "

He said and grabbed you hands and started to walk out on the way you saw bangchan and shouted  lightly "oppa I am scared  "he looked at you confusingly .. " I will teach you lesson wait " jin said then dragged you into car ...

Time skip at house

You were surrounded by them then
Rm -  You bitch this is what we send you to school for huh
Jungkook- I think we should punish her
Inha - oppa pls listen to me
Jimin - what shits do you have
Inha - suga oppa listen to me pls
Jin - Suga take her to basement
Suga nodded and grabbed you and dragged you to basement
He threw you inside the room and locked it you ran towards the door and banged and shouted " OPPA LISTEN TO ME OPPA PLS I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I FREAKING HATE  YOU SUGA OPPA "
he walked away trying not to cry he didn't wanted belive it 😢

After half hour 
Bang chan came running and shouting " INHA INHA WHERE ARE YOU " jackson ran and grabbed rm's collar and asked " Where is inha where the hell is she "  jackson grabbed rm to the hall then everyone wa present then jin replied " she is in the basement"   Bambam ran to get you  as he opened the door he was feeling pity for you .. your eyes was red and dried  tears he went towards you and said  " inha"
You look at him " bam oppa take me out of here I am  scared pls pls " he carried you bridal style and went to the hall then jimin said " do you know what she " then eunwoo said  " do you know what you did hyung" then bangchan says " she is innocent you got fooled by the teacher  "

RECAP
on the way you saw bangchan and shouted  lightly "oppa I am scared  "he looked at you confusingly .. he walked away then someone grabbed his hand  Sara  then she said " sir you need to save inha " he looked at  her and asked " what do you mean "
Sara sighed and said " our maths teacher said wrong things about inha to her brother I know you are her cousin so pls save her before anything goes wrong "  bang chan look back and ran but then he got a call that his father dongwook has got heart attack he ran to hospital rather than to save you that's why

I was late and now I am  done with you guys continuesly hurting her I  am going to take her with me inha pack your bags .
Bang chan said ..
Bambam carried you to your room and jackson and eunwoo helped you pack your bags  ..After 20 min you started to leave everyone (bts) were feeling guilty especially suga but jimin and jungkook didn't feel guilty while going you looked at suga whom you trusted the most " I hate you the most suga oppa "you said and went  away .............

I hope you liked it Vote and comment and love you guys love you love you love youuuuuuu

My crush rejected me I am not crying byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee