step d-

It was none other than your step dad you were crying "l-leave m-me" he smirked and tore your dress his hand travelled everywhere on your body.. as he tore you undergarments and kept you naked .....

(Author k - just wait moth*rfuc*ker hero is coming)

He removed his clothes on the other hand yeonjun and taehyun are trying to break the door but your step dad
Kept the table over the door .....

He was about to fu*k you but then " leave her you bit*h she is mine and always mine " you looked and it was

NIKI

You looked at him in teary eyes "n-n-niki h-help" he walked in angrily as he punched him he kept a blanket on you and started punching after punching him he came to you and untied you , as he untied you , you hugged him tighthly "n-niki i-i a-m sca-red" "ssh inha everything is fine I am here OK I will open the door"
He opened the door yeonjun barged in and asked "how tf did you come in here" "it doesn't matter I will explain but take care of inha" he looked at you and sighed

Yeonjun- "inha"
Inha- oppa I want to  go home pls I just want to go home I don't want anyone I want my oppas I want them I-" "lets go right now okay" he said  you nodded and stood but Sat down and said "oppa my clothes" yeonjun removed his hoodie and gave you ,  .....

Your step father was taken away by others in the basement you were sitting in the car quietly it was an  awkward atmosphere "oppa he was my step dad"   you told him he looked at you and said "and  what is he here for  ?" "To use me as a toy" you replied He stopped the car and looked at you who was trying to hold the  tears. He hugged you tighthly ...

The feeling you got was safe protection no one there to hurt you. Tears started flowing "inha no one is going to hurt you ok you have us I am always there for you I will always keep you safe don't cry ok" He broke the hug and wiped your tears and started driving. "My mom-"
"She is not your mom she is aunt minji ok" He cutted your sentence,  you nodded and continued "she married many guys and used there money a-nd they ra-raped me" you looked at him for an reaction and yup he was angry his eyes was showing anger , you gulped thinking  how hot  he was looking you looked at your lap playing with your finger...

He kept his hand on your hand and holded it and said "we are reaching your lovely home don't be nervous and don't be scared you have us to protect" he smiled as you smiled back and nodded and looked out of the window having a beautiful smile on your face .. the wind hitting your face making You forget everything every single thing .

You were standing outside jin opened the door "inha y-you fine ?" You nodded and hugged him tighthly "I missed you oppa" "I missed you too inha" he replied  you looked inside  and saw everyone else looking at the door "OPPA!" You ran to yoongi and hugged him  "I missed you why didn't you come to pick me" you asked him "we had  very importance business"   you pouted , jimin pinched your cheeks and said "lets go for shopping  ok" you nodded and ran to your room....to get changed and wore

to get changed and wore

Any of these...(jisoo looks soooooo unreal.  aaaaaaaaahahdudjshshxijdkbddhjsj)

"Oppaaaa lets go" you ran and saw then ready but they were not alone blackpink was with them "unnie I missed you " you screamed and hugged lisa then jennie then rosè then our one and only jisoo turtle rabbit kim...  

"Lets go" jisoo said and you ran towards the car You felt it had happened before  the same way but a different day ....