Truth

Mr kim - how are you Mr lee
Heesung - uncle ? You b-but
Me kim- your father killed her but was not able to kill my sons nor my daughter
Heesung- t-thats her n-no way
He was shuttering as he was beaten without mercy .
Mr kim- yes that's her and now she is in hospital because of you .
He punched him .
Heesung - leave me pls I-i-didnt know that's her dad told us that you killed them w-we didn't know

"LEAVE ME I AM YOUR MOTHER" Minha screamed as she was getting dragged by namjin. While other members and txt followed them . As she was in the room and saw heesung on the chair tied ,she was filled with shock she looked at Mr kim "babe why am I here " said she (minha)
Mr kim just smirked  and then minha was tied ...

Mr kim- you played a good game minji didn't you ??
Minha- h-how did you know ??
Mr kim - I am a mafia and I do it like a mafia
He laughed ...
Heesung - they will find you.
Heesung smirked at his sentence.
Jungkook - no they won't  you are with them but you are not , you are with them but also with us ..
Felix came forward and said " you know you have killed  suga hyung you will regret when inha gets to know this.."
Jimin - mom oh wait you are our aunt min ji fuck you for making us feel like a god damn fool

Lisa came forward with a knife and gave a scratch on her hand and said  " mom we missed you a lot but I can't believe to kill them you sold me " a tear rolled down lisa eyes as she stabbed her mom twice in her stomach....
Mr kim punched heesung 3 times " can't believe my son died you have to pay for his death " said Mr kim  heesung laughed and replied " you really believed its your son it's a random guy-" he eyes wide opened shocked in what he said  everyone looked at each other and then namjoon asked " what did you say ? "  "he never died and about how I know before you kidnap me I kidnapped him "
Everyone got happy and then  heesung said "pls leave me i-i am sorry I will work with you I did what dad said he said you  did that accident uncke we were angry in wanting for revenge for her."
J-hope- I believe it I can understand I would do the same thing if I was in your place ..

Taehyung untied heesung and then said " But what about aunt min ji ?"
"L-leave me pls l-leave me I am sorry"  she begged jin sighed and said " heesung you can get treated aunt  min ji fuck you let's go guys we have to search suga and tell bangchan about the news .....

In hospital
You woke up hearing the nick name BABYGIRL  "what oppa?" You asked  him "there is something you have you know "  he replied you looked at him you gulped looking at how  serious he was " you mom is not your mom" you looked at him confusingly "what do you mean? " You asked him . He sighed "listen babygirl your mom aka Mrs kim is actually your aunt she did a plastic surgery to look like your  mom, bts and Mr kim aka your step dad are your real family blackpink and blackink aka my team with txt and enhyphen we are your real cousins ", " so my dream was true " chan looked at you in a confusing way " what do you mean " he asked  you told him "oppa I had a dream that you all are my real siblings "

"ITS FATE inha now change up we are going to home okay " You nodded and then kept clothes for you too change and gave you privacy .you changed your clothes and went out and saw blackink waiting for you "oppa" you called out they looked at you bangchan smiled as he looked at you eunwoo came towards you and said '' inha you know the truth right " you nodded as yes  he hugged you  tighthly as tears started flowing his eyes "i-i missed you a lot baby" he said you replied him saying " stop crying I won't leave you " He wiped his tears then jackson said " lets go home you ready?  " You nodded ...

Time skip as you reached there

You opened the door and saw all of them standing as they looked at you they were happy you ran towards jimin and shouted " mochi oppa I missed youu!!!" They all were suprised as you hugged  him tighthly then  jin came towards you  "you remember everything don't you" you nodded as yes then you looked and saw yoongi was missing ...
Inha- where is suga oppa?
Lisa- he is in the office .
Inha- he is so heartless doesn't he cares about me anymore he didn't even give a visit.
Mr kim- but I think you forgot someone
You looked at him and said "I never forgot you appa " you hugged him ,then jennie said " you should take a bath" you nodded and went to your room 'hmm I missed my room' you said to yourself....

The end

Of the chapter 🤣 I will see you in the next chapter ..
The problem is I am tired because of fasting as I travelled to India and its really hard here

Stream zoom