He is dead

Jungwon - they don't care about you
Suga - shoot me you will regret when she comes
Jay - let me put him in the basement
Niki - hyung I am going to rest
Heesung- I am going to our base
Jungwon - sunoo hyung let's got to base with heesung hyung I have to attend a call.
Sunghoon - niki I am coming with you..
Sunghoon ran towards niki .....

Mr kim- we have to leave darling
Mrs kim- babe 10 min more plssss
Mr kim- okay babe I will be waiting
He left
Mrs kim - did you kill her
???- naah we couldn't they saved her but we have someone close to her .
Mrs kim - we are coming back you know right
???- we know don't worry we have the plans ready it's gonna end soon
Mrs kim- there is someone else to be killed he wants to save her okay .
???- we know that ..

She ended the call and left the room as she met Mr kim she gave a peck on his lips and said " lets go baby " he nodded...

Doctor - she will wake up soon
Rm- thanks Doctor.
TxT went home blackpink and blackink went to base to fine if suga is alive or not. Bts were in the hospital for you to wake up ......

"I need to leave its my end you will be safe with them trust me " tears were falling non stop "appa don't leave me I-I need y-you here" he kissed your forehead and soon started dissappear " APPA NO DONT " you woke up .
Everyone looked at you "inha what happened " jin asked in concern tears falling from your eyes continuesly " h-he lied h-he left me t-to s-suf-fer " you woke up removing the pipes attached to you everyone got shocked jin and namjoon tried to stop you self "AAAAAAA" you screamed holding your head trying to free your self the rest ran to find the nurse and the doctor . "AAAAAAAA LEAVE MEEE AAAAAA " you screamed namjoon was scared the doctor came inside was about but an injection you kicked his feet jungkook called bangchan knowing he can control you.

You took a knife " stay away I will kill myself stay away "
"Inha keep the knife down" Taehyung begged her you walked towards the door and ran throwing the knife jungkook ran but slipped down because the floor was slippery he stood up and again started to run till then you were leaving the hospital you started running didn't knew where but kept running ... until you bumped into someone
"L-leave me don't t-to-ch m-me " he bent down to you "inha it's me bangchan look at me inha it's okay everything is fine " you looked at him and hugged him "oppa dad lied he said he will, stay with me he left me to suffer I hate this world no one loves me I-i-i just- "
"Inha it's okay babygirl you have me "

He picked you up and sat in the car and went towards the hospital on the way he saw jungkook running "I found her" bangchan screamed as well as eunwoo stopped the car . Jungkook entered the car and saw inha sitting on chans lap . He sighed and whispered to bangchan" what happen to her hyung " "I don't know there someone who hurted her may be that's why " ...

After reaching the hospital bangchan carried you in bridal style and went inside you hugged him tighthly not wanting to leave him.....
He kept on the bed and was about to go you holded his hands and said " please don't leave me oppa just say with me " you said as tears were still falling from your eyes , he wiped your tears and kissed your cheeks and replied " I will never leave you babygirl understood I will sleep with you " you nodded he slept beside you, you kept your head over his chest and closed your eyes to sleep ......

Time skip 2 days later
Your still in hospital Mr kim doesn't know about suga's dead his body was brought in front of the house with a letter the funeral was also done inha doesn't know about it yet ...

Mr kim- how is she ?
Lisa- uncle she is fine chan is with her
Mrs kim- I am going to my room.
Soobin- uncle suga Is d-dead
Mr kim- WHAT I DIDNT EVEN KNEW ABOUT THIS ??
Beomgyu- we are sorry for the loss its enhypen who killed him they are all alive but except one heesung he is in the basement.
Mr kim- I will meet him and bring minha to the basement we need go find the truth after all she is not minha she is minji
Mr kim smirked and went towards the basement .......

I saw my old crush in school I can't belive I was blushing so bad dang

He is so cute