PERIOD

It's been 1 month since the incident, your happy the life your living you found your family Ms choi treated you like her own child you never felt like your mother's not there you enjoyed spending time with your oppa' s and your lovely cousin you found out niki is 4 years older than you and youuuuu have crush on him (like who doesn't) ......

Inha's pov
'What a morning' i thought as I got up and I took my blanket off me to see blood🩸... really my periods uuugh ..
I got up and went to change ... After changing I went down for breaky (guess what it is hehehee) . As I was walking down my period cramps 'Oh fuck' i cursed at myself self for falling down the stairs.. "inha" jin oppa came running "are you okay princess?" I nodded as no and hugged him tighthly as my period cramps increased ...
All the others came running "are you okay?" This time jungwon oppa asked then suga oppa came towards me and picked me bridal style and then took me to my room .

POV END'S

Suga- kitten what's the problem?

Inha- oppa that it's I got mY you know that umm the-

Suga- periods?

You nodded as yes he sighed he went out and came after 10 min with hot water bag and chocolates he kept the hot water bag on your stomach and gave you the chocolates you smiled and said "oppa how did you guess that I got my periods?" Suga chuckled and said "secret" you both laughed and then everyone came inside ..

Jin- what is going on?

Heesung - inha what happened to you , you fine

Rm- princess are you fine wait oooooooo

Jungkook- what happened hyung ??

Taehyung- you guys come here

Everyone gathers around you then he whispers "she is on her period look there is blood on the blanket" everyone was '😮'
Jhope- inha we are going to an amusement Park today at 5 you coming ??

Inha- didn't we just go yesterday hobi oppa let's got to shopping mall pls at 4 :30 pls pls...

Rm- but young lady you have to explain me about you r so called crush..

'Damn he still remembered that' she thought
Inha-*glares at jackson* umm oppa that I just did it for fun you know

Jay- what if he said yes what would you do??

Inha- I always have a backup plan I would say it was a dare and I know you are also joking but I don't like him anymore

Jimin- then why did you say you were admiring him from afar.

Inha- I don't have a crush on him but sometimes my heart beats when I make eye contact with him and I have someone else as my crush you know I won't tell...

All of them sighed and then jake said " you little brat come down and eat breakfast now we have to pick niki from his collage".....

You All went down to eat ........

Time skip

You guys went to mall bought clothes (I am to lazy to wright as my stomach is paining)mianhe

At night

You couldn't sleep because of cramps you were crying as the pain was increasing (damn it's hurting)... you were sobbing ... you stood up and walk towards the kitchen to drink water as you were going down the stairs case

"Aaa"
You shouted silently and closed your eyes to feel the pain but you felt two hands wrapping your waist you looked up and saw niki looking at you with concern in his eyes "are you okay?" You tried to stand but fall down "stop ignoring my question" you getting annoyed you replied "I am not fine OK I am having period cramps happy" he carried you bridal style and took you to room you were shocked ..

He kept you on the bed and

Niki-what do you want ?

Inha- a glass of water .

Niki- I will bring you rest.

He went down and brought a bottle of water.. you drank and said thank you ..

Niki- I have noticed something about u inha.

Inha- me? What ?

Niki- you are ignoring me and I hate that I mean like you talk to others so nicely and ignore me that's not gonna work..

Inha- I-i-i d-dont f-f-feel li-ke talking yeah I don't fell like talking to you sorry..

Niki- it's okay you shall rest I may leave ..

He walked away sadly thinking 'why can't she just like me'

That's it for today love you guys muaaaaah