MY PROPERTY 'SAKI'

TIME SKIP IN CLASS...

You were thinking about bangchan then someone entered none other than bangchan then he said "Hi I am bangchanI I going to be your new maths and science teacher well let's not waste time and start our lesson perimeter and area " you noticed half of the girl were staring at him shamelessly smiling then you thought to your self ' Not gonna lie he is damn handsome and cute too aaaah' you screamed in your mind ......

Time skip lunch time

Lisa- inha let's go shopping
Inha (you) - but oppa won't allow
Jennie - your dad will.
Inha - dad has gone for vacation
Rose- ask jin he will say yes
Jisoo- yeah I think so
Lisa - you think because he is your crush ( no shipping because I hate shipping 🙄 )
Inha - wait you like jinnie oppa ??
Jisoo nodded shyly
Jennie - she literally has 100 of posters of him in her room
You got shock and said " wooooow unnie such big detail I never knew about it " you pouted cutely then lisa pinched your cheeks and said " now you know right? "
You nodded ...

Jisoo- so your coming??
Inha- I will ask jin oppa and tell okay??
Everyone except inha- okay ...

Time skip after school in the car

You were thinking about bangchan all the time then suga said more likely being jealous " still thinking about bangchan?" You nodded shyly then jin said " inha why do you like him so much??"
You replied " He is cute caring not scary like you all and handsome too " then jungkook said " jin hyung i think she meant your not the world wide handsome " you looked at jungkook and laughed and said " don't be jealous oppa I may say he is handsome but not more then jin oppa he is WORLD WIDE HANDSOME okay now shut your mouth " you looked at the window and proudly smiled on the other hand jungkook was angry and jin was unknowingly smiling ...

After 1o min you guys reached home

Jin- Guys go get freshed I will cook food
Inha - you are not going to get freshed ?
Jin - I will then I will cook .
You nodded and ran to your room and took a shower 🚿 and wore this 👇🏻👇🏻

You ran down in full speed and bang
You bumped into

Taehyung who was coming from the kitchen with jug filled with water . You were covered with water and jug was broke into pieces .
TAEHYUNG was ready to glare at you but when he saw you his eyes softened .. he saw many bruises and a name scratched over your stomach SAKI he walked towards you but you backed away because you never showed your scars or your weak side to any strangers so that they don't take advantage of you ..

Everyone was silently looking at you jin came running towards from behind and picked you bridal style and took you to your room ...
You were trying hard not to cry .jin made you sit on bed then he went to your wardrobe and gave you this clothe

jin made you sit on bed then he went to your wardrobe and gave you this clothe

Choose any any of them I prefer lisa

He said " wear this I will come in 1 min "
As he left the room tears started coming out of your eyes you wiped it and changed then after 1 min jin came in the room and sat beside you then asked " inha " you looked at him as you looked at his face you started to cry ,, he hugged you and said " inha ssh everythingis fine ssh don't cry princess " he broke the hug and did a eye contact and said " Everythingis fine tell me who did this okay?" You nodded and then said

FLASHBACK

" PLZ LEAVE ME AAAAH ITS HURTING PLZ AAAAAAH " THE PERSON DIDN'T CARE AND KEPT BEATING YOU THEN SAID " YOU ARE MY PROPERTY HAHAHAH " LAUGHED LIKE MANIAC THEN TOOK A KNIFE AND WROTE SAKI THEN WENT OUT OF ROOM . YOU HUGGED YOUR KNEE'S AND STARTED TO CRY THEN SAID TO YOUR SELF " GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS WHY DOES SH--- "

You both were inturrepted by suga in the room you quickly wiped your tears suga came near you sat on the other side you hugged jin then suga " I heared you were going to shopping with your friends right? " You looked at him and nodded yes then jin said " princess if you want you can go " you looked at him and asked " really oppa ?"
He nodded yes , and then suga said " They are waiting down go " you took your bag which you kept ready and ran down happily..

___________________________________

As you reached down you saw rest of them ( rm jhope jiminshi kookie taetae ) were waiting for you before they could say anything you ran away to the main door as you saw them (blackpink) you ran to them and said " unnie let's go " then jisoo " you are very exited "
You smiled happily and ran towards the road but then

BANG!!!!

EVERYTHING WENT BLACK
EVERYONE " INHAAAAA NOOOO" BTS CAME RUNNING AND SAW YOU COVERED WITH BLOOD ON ROAD AND SAW BLACKPINK CRYING THEY RAN TOWARDS YOU THEN TAEHYUNG SAID " FUCK WE NEED TO TAKE HER TO HOSPITAL FAST " JUNGKOOK LOOKED AT THE TRUCK AND SAW THE DRIVER RUNNING TOWARDS A BLACK CAR HE RAN TOWARDS HIS BIKE AND STARTED GOING TOWARDS THE BLACK CAR BY SHOUTING " TAKE HER TO HOSPITAL FAST I WILL FOLLOW THE CAR "
THE ONLY THING YOU SAID BEFORE FAINTING COMPLETELY

" OPPAA "

Are you going to die ???
Was this a planned accident ???
If yes who planned it ???
Who is the real villian???
For that let's meet Inthe next episode byeeeee

Vote comment and

MAMA I AM NOT SORRY I AM DIRTY 🤣😈😉