Chapter 11

It didn't take long for Lexi and Nikita to arrive at the Halloween party. Once there, they quickly went their separate ways. Nikita went off to go find Felipe while Lexi went off to go find Isaac. The task proved to be a little difficult for Lexi, as the party was already full of people. Students in various costumes were already dancing and chatting amongst themselves. Several had also started drinking copious amounts of alcohol as well. The apartment was kind of dark and felt cramped with so many people inside, which left Lexi feeling a little claustrophobic. Yet she pushed through both her feelings and the sea of students to find her boyfriend among them all.

She eventually ended up near the bathroom. A small line-up had formed for those who needed to use it, so Lexi stood away to stay out of it. She fiddled with

A few minutes later, she saw a man exit the bathroom and look over to his left. When he looked to his right, he smiled in her direction and approached her right away.

"Lexi, hey!"

"Hey, Isaac! Oh, I really love your vampire costume."

"Thanks! Your costume is pretty cute too."

Lexi blushed, albeit just a little. "Oh, thank you."

The couple shared a brief kiss before going into the bustling living room. Places to sit were far and few between, but they luckily managed to snag the futon all for themselves. Lexi sat closely beside Isaac and leaned on his tall, strong body.

"I'm glad you were able to come to the party tonight," Isaac said.

"Me too," Lexi replied. "Thank you for inviting me."

"Of course. I always love having you here."

"You guys throw great parties, too. You, Felipe, and DeShawn all did a great job tonight."

"They actually did most of the work, to be honest. I just helped out by organizing some shit for them."

"Hey, you still help out with something. Better than doing nothing to help."

Isaac mused this. "Yeah, I guess you have a point."

"Sometimes I'm right about stuff," Lexi teased.

"No, you usually are," Isaac laughed.

Lexi also laughed before going in for a kiss. She and Isaac kissed for a few minutes despite the living room being full of people who may or may not have been watching. Even though the place was cramped with students, it still felt like they were the only ones in the entire apartment. Dance music was blaring, and the living room was full of other students dancing, drinking, and milling about. But at that moment, Lexi and Isaac felt completely alone. They were by themselves, kissing and enjoying time together.

After spending a few more minutes making out, they broke apart and exchanged content smiles. Lexi proceeded to rest her body on Isaac's chest again while still smiling wide.

"Are you okay?" Isaac asked in her ear.

"Yeah, I'm fine, baby," Lexi answered. "Actually, I'm going to go use the washroom. I'll be back in a few, okay?"

"No problem. See you soon, babe," Isaac said.

Lexi gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek before getting up from the futon for the bathroom. The previous line was gone, allowing Lexi to get in immediately. She took some extra time afterwards to fix up her hair and her costume.

Just then, she heard two muffled voices coming from just outside the bathroom. She immediately recognized the voices— it was Nikita and Felipe.

"Do you want to fuck me tonight?" he said.