Chapter 28~ Sisterhood

Third Person POV~

The bedroom door bursting open and the lights turning on made the blonde flinch from where she was standing with a paintbrush in her hand facing an easel.

"Okay, you missed class today, so I want a good reason as to why I was left all alone in class all day. Josie was doing I don't know what and-" Lizzie paused in her rant when she saw her sisters desk shattered, the shards of wood splintered in a large pile where it used to stand.

"-This looks like a good reason." Lizzie says slowly as she closes the door. She watched her sister frustratedly tilt her head as she grabbed a larger paintbrush with her left hand and aggressively spread the yellow and reds around the canvas.

As Lizzie walked further into the room, she noticed an opened bottle of alcohol on the nightstand, and a glass of brown liquor in Lily's right hand.

Grabbing the remote to her sisters flat screen, Lizzie put on meditation music before grabbing the bottle.

"What's this?" She asks as she reads it.

"I found it in here when I got back from the few days at the cabin with mom. Uncle Damon gave it to me, it's from the year my dad was born." Lily answered as she took a sip from her glass.

Lizzie nodded in comprehension before raising the bottle to her lips. Taking two gulps, she nodded as she licked her lips and sighed loudly.

"Ok. Now that I can think clearly..." Lizzie began. She paused as she walked towards Lily, handing her the bottle to refill her almost empty glass. "I'll be right back." Lizzie raised an eyebrow with the smallest of smirks.

-------

Lily jumped again when Lizzie burst through the door with one hand behind her back.

Lily gave her sister a suspicious glance as the blonde waltzed in and closes the door, yet not revealing what was behind her.

"Lizzie-" Lily tried to say something but her blonde compatriot interjected.

"-Look we've both grown up around vampires. And I know, that we both know, alcohol is a substitute to help with cravings. And the only reason my dad doesn't let the vampires here drink is because they're young. So, "

Lizzie then held out a blood bag from the school freezers.

Lily sighed hesitently. "I'm fine, Lizzie." the tribrid went to go back to painting but Lizzie wouldn't allow it.

"Bullshit, you are far from fine and you and I both know it. You'll feel and look a lot better after you feed." Lizzie didn't wait for an answer before opening the blood bag.

As soon as she did that Lily felt the veins beneath her eyes surface and her fangs began to come out.

Lizzie saw this as well and held the bag out with a small smile. She watched her sister close her golden wolf eyes and take slow, deep breaths.

"I said I'm fine, Lizzie."

"Ok, you toddler. I'm not leaving here until you drink this." Lizzie began in a serious tone. "You're super pale. Your hair is flat. You're drinking. And You're clearly agitated."