Chapter 15- Now There's Two?!

Lily's POV~

"Okay, are you sure you don't want to just borrow my car? Or have me compel you a jet?" I ask Hope as we're standing at the bus stop. When I ask this she gives a small laugh, and turns to me with a smile. "I'll be fine on the bus Lil. Are you sure you don't want to come with me? I mean, of course, I'll face time and call, and text, but I just got you back." I just shake my head with a small smile.

"Maybe in a few weeks, but I think your family should adjust to you being you know, not erased, before I come visit. Besides, they're not very happy with me right now after I kidnapped Davina and brought unwillingly to New Orleans, was a mean emotionless bitch almost all summer, and then proceeded to kidnap your Aunt Freya and bring her here the other day." saying this made her laugh.

"Yeah okay, maybe we should give them time to adjust before you come visit." "You think?" I ask sarcastically, making both of us laugh. Before I know it, Hope has her arms around my neck and wrap mine around her waist and she gives me a small peck on the lips.

"Have I ever told you I loved you?" I ask with an adoring smile as I look her in the eyes. "No you haven't, I think yo should say it right now." she answers playfully matching me chuckle. "Well in that case. I love you, Hope Andrea Mikaelson." hearing this, Hope smiles lightly, "And I love you Lillian Estrella Forbes-Salvatore." as we lean in to give each other a goodbye kiss, Landon runs up to us.

"Wait! Don't go!" "Landon?" Hope asks whilst pulling away from me. "Hope, don't go. I need you. I'll-I'll come with you, but I can't lose you again because despite trying not to, I love you Hope Mikaelson." Landon says frantically, and if we weren't in public, I'd snap his neck.

"Landon? What? I'm sorry but-" Hope begins to say, and then we hear someone behind us. "Ah hell. You had to find Hope?" turning to the voice, I see Josie and... Landon. "Great. Now there's two of them." I say and I drop my arms to my sides dramatically.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Simu-Landon. I manifested my subconscious from the prism and then Josie turned him into a Gollum. Show them." Landon says, and simu-mophead pulls his shirt down to reveal the glowing prism. "We're gonna use him as a decoy. We're gonna let the sphinx take him into the portal." "I don't want to go into the portal. I want to stay here with Hope." Simu-Landon says, and he takes Hope's hand, making glare.

As I'm about to do something about it, Hope pulls her hand away and shoots a little closer to me. "Uh, I think we need to have a little talk with your subconscious about personal space." "And about the fact that she has a girlfriend." I add in my input, glare still fully intact.

"I didn't realize he'd be so vocal. And fast. He ran away after we created him, to find you, I guess. There's one catch. Josie bound him to the lunar cycle so when the moon reaches its apex tomorrow night, simu-me will disintegrate." Landon says and simu-Landon's eyes almost bulges out of his skull. "What?! Uh... No one told me that part."

"Not that I won't be happy to be rid of attack of the clone over here-" I pause, gesturing to Simu-Landon, "but how does that close the Malivore portal?"

"That's where you two come in. We're going to pump him full of you yours and Lily's blood before he goes into the Malivore portal." Landon responds, looking at Hope. "Wait why my blood?" I ask, but before he can respond Hope speaks, "My blood isn't enough to keep the portal closed I have to activate my vampire side to keep it closed, Malivore is just going to open a new portal." "Not if there isn't anything to spit out. Simu-me will disintegrate before Malivore gets the chance to spit him out. And also, that's why we need Lily, she's full of hybrid witch-vampire blood, with both of them combined it should work. Both problems solved, life goes back to normal-ish." Landon responds.