السادس عشر

Mine

What he told me didn't take off my mind. I never expected that he think of us growing old together and having kids. I'm wondering how many kids does he like?

I was wearing a robe when I get out of the bathroom and Fagan is nowhere. Probably in his office in this house and working or arguing with his staff over a phone call. I open his closet to get my clothes when his arms fastened on my waist and his face buried on my neck - inhaling the scents of my skin.

" Are you not working? "

He shakes his head, dropping some small kisses on my neck to my shoulders. I sighed, cause I understand what he wants right now. I guess I know him too well on this part. I can effortlessly read his actions. I can sense the same desire I'm feeling at this moment. He faced me to him and attacked my mouth with his kisses hungrily. His aftershave, my body wash that I am using is on his skin, and his aromas fresh from the shower filled my nostrils.

I kiss him the way he always wanted me to kiss him and he groaned. His sleepy eyes glanced at my swollen lips and to my eyes. I see nothing but lust and craving for passion. He untied my robe and let it fall on the floor. I sigh deeply when his hand caresses my bare stomach, my waist, and my breast. I moaned when he palms my breast, his forefinger played my harder nipple. I angle my body and press closer to him when he took my nipple to his hot and wet mouth. He sucked my hardened peak. His tongue keeps teasing it, and I already feel like I'm going to explode. It's one of my favorite from him when he sipped my nipple while his other hand massaged the other one. His hand went south. I gasped when his fingers found my moist feminine area where he always loves to taunt. I gasp in his neck because of lust and desire he awakens on my body. He is the only one who can do this to me and will be the only man I will let this do this to me. His thumb played my clit and rubbed my wet slit repeatedly.

" Fagannn...! "
I shouted his name when he move his fingers rapidly and let myself go when I reached the prime. I was breathing heavily and already exhausted and I know we are not yet done. The night is still early for him.

" I will fuck you with my mouth some other time love because I can't wait any longer to be inside your wet and tight little hole. "
I can't believe that we did this how many times and I still feel uncomfortable on his first thrust. He stopped for a few seconds for me to modify his size on my entrance.

Pinaulanan nya ng halik ang aking leeg, pababa sa aking dibdib. Inilagay nya ang mga hita ko sa bewang nito habang ipinagpatuloy ang pag-ulos ng paulit ulit sa akin habang ang mainit nitong bibig ay nasa naninigas kong nipples. He keeps doing that while he continues thrusting his rod and changed his pace from slow to quickly. I moaned in his mouth when that same feeling strike again and it only happen when he is in between my thighs, shoving his shaft promptly as if he is in a race. I came hard, tired, and unable to move. Fagan groaned in her neck when he reached his pinnacle, dropped small kisses on her shoulder down to her chest. Still gasping for air, I tapped his back.

" I thought we're going somewhere? "

He chuckles. " It's okay to arrive late. "

" Then get off me. Nakaligo na ako eh tapos nilandi mo pa ako. Let's fix ourselves mister. "
I bite my lower lip when he removes his still hard shaft from me to deter myself from moaning. He get up and carried me to the bathroom for a quick shower. It's his fault if we're going to come late because he can't keep his hands to himself.

As expected we are late for lunch with his family but this brute didn't give a damn. He is even grinning since we leave his place till we arrived here. I am suddenly feeling nervous because I'm going to meet some of his family. He said that some members of his family want to meet her and she agreed even though she won't like the idea. It's not that she doesn't like it, it's just that I am not prepared!

He greeted everyone and they come one by one to give him some hugs, kisses on cheeks, and a tap on his back. Ngumiti lang ako ng ipinakilala sa kanila isa-isa at hindi ko matandaan ang mga pangalan ng lahat dahil sa bilis ng pangyayari. His relatives look stiff and aloof but they are also goofy and have a sense of humor. I was eating silently, observing everyone, answering some questions they asked about me and my family.

" When is the wedding? "
One of his cousins asked me and I don't know how to answer that. Because Fagan and I didn't talk about marriage.

" Ahmm...I don't know? "
They all look shocked by my answer. The women in the room looks at my finger and gasps loudly. They look at me, then to the brute beside me who act calmly. He even rested his palm on my thigh as if it's natural for him to do that.

" You didn't propose to her yet? "

He raised his eyebrows to them and smirk. He didn't even bother to answer them. He just listens to his uncle's rant about some political issues and ignored their curious look.

Propose? Imposible yun. Hindi kailanman nagpahiwatig si Fagan na magpakasal sa akin kaya hindi ko alam. At hindi rin naman ako umasa. I mean, of course, I want to settle down someday regardless of what happened to my parent's marriage. It's still a dream of mine. Natahimik nalang ako at nakinig sa mga kwento nila.

" You know what, you can just break up with him if he's just going to make you paasa. Marami naman ibang guys dyan na husband material. Gusto mo ipakilala kita? "
His cousin, Ava smiling to me kaya napangiti na rin ako. Alam ko naman na nang-aasar lang ito lalo pa at nakuha nito ang atensyon ni Fagan dahil mabilis itong lumingon kay Ava at matalim ang tingin.

" What the fuck? You are not going to introduce someone to her Ava. Because she's already mine. I will kill whoever that guy you're going to acquaint to her, so back off! "

Lumaki ang mga mata ko at agad na tinakpan ang bibig nito. Feeling ko ay puro mura ang lalabas sa bibig nito dahil sa biro ni Ava na umirap lang, yung iba ay tumawa lang sa bangayan nilang dalawa. Umiling ako kay Fagan dahil galit na ang hitsura, salubong ang mga kilay, at matalas ang tingin. Umirap din ako ng inalis nito ang kamay ko sa bibig nya at mabilis na pinatakan ng halik sa labi sa harap ng lahat. Tumikhim ako at umiwas ng tingin dahil sa ginawa nito.